Sign in to follow this  
kainaussie

renewing my yearly passes question

8 posts in this topic

Hey Mabey Some 1 who works at dreamworld or any 1 can answer this i got my yearly passes about 2 years ago and last year they offered 50% off and they expire on the 23 of march 2009 what is dreamworld offering for people to extend em?

Max Action Benefits: * Dreamworld Birthday Club - come to Dreamworld during the month of your birthday and Receive a 50% discount for up to four friends on 1 Day entry.^^ * Receive 15% off all merchandise in the Park.^^^ * Receive 15% off all photographic purchases.^^^^ * Receive 15% off all food and beverage in the Park. * FREE upgrade on any small or medium Coca Cola drink product. * Earn and register points in the games arcade in Dreamworld to win prizes. * Bring family & friends to Dreamworld and receive a 10% discount when they visit with you. (max. 4 people per visit). * 10% discount on exclusive use FlowRider Group bookings. * Renew your Max Action Pass within 4 weeks of expiry and receive a 25% discount on your next Max Action Annual Pass. Must be purchased within 4 weeks of expiry and at front entry.

Max Action Benefits: * Dreamworld Birthday Club - come to Dreamworld during the month of your birthday and Receive a 50% discount for up to four friends on 1 Day entry.^^ * Receive 15% off all merchandise in the Park.^^^ * Receive 15% off all photographic purchases.^^^^ * Receive 15% off all food and beverage in the Park. * FREE upgrade on any small or medium Coca Cola drink product. * Earn and register points in the games arcade in Dreamworld to win prizes. * Bring family & friends to Dreamworld and receive a 10% discount when they visit with you. (max. 4 people per visit). * 10% discount on exclusive use FlowRider Group bookings. * Renew your Max Action Pass within 4 weeks of expiry and receive a 25% discount on your next Max Action Annual Pass. Must be purchased within 4 weeks of expiry and at front entry.
no they would do better then that cause last time it was like 50% off

Max Action Benefits: * Dreamworld Birthday Club - come to Dreamworld during the month of your birthday and Receive a 50% discount for up to four friends on 1 Day entry.^^ * Receive 15% off all merchandise in the Park.^^^ * Receive 15% off all photographic purchases.^^^^ * Receive 15% off all food and beverage in the Park. * FREE upgrade on any small or medium Coca Cola drink product. * Earn and register points in the games arcade in Dreamworld to win prizes. * Bring family & friends to Dreamworld and receive a 10% discount when they visit with you. (max. 4 people per visit). * 10% discount on exclusive use FlowRider Group bookings. * Renew your Max Action Pass within 4 weeks of expiry and receive a 50% discount on your next Max Action Annual Pass. Must be purchased within 4 weeks of expiry and at front entry.
Is this better? Edited by Gazza

No Gazza, please make it 75%, that's the best I can afford at the moment and I want to go get my fill of upcharge attractions and the inferior motorcycle coaster!! ;)