Movie World Shows And Movie Magic Special Effects Show

Lscia8

There was more than one theatre, I think 3-4 but that's a number I may have pulled out of the air. Theatre 1 - filling with guests Theatre 1 - movie started Theatre 2 - filling with guests Theatre 1 - "evacuated" because of gremlins - guests than led down a hallway to ride vehicles. A gremlin swinging from a downlight scared the hell out of my sister and she was removed by a fire escape Theatre 2 - movie started Theatre 3 - filling with guests Theatre 1 - filling with guests Theatre 2 - evacuated Theatre 3 - movie started Etc etc.... Only the one theatre remains and during Scooby Evacuations it was checked by an operator to ensure no one was in there by accident.

Yes. So what were the theatres for? were they smallish?

Found some pictures on a photobucket account. I'll post here tomorrow Morning but if u cannot wait that long just do a search on photobucket for Movieworld and the gremlins pics are around page 32 I think. The swinging gremlin on the light is there as well! From memory they could probably stand 40-50 people

Hello All I have been reading this post in instrest, as I have some of the footage on video, but not all the shows. It would have been nice if we had more of the old movie world on video but we do not, tonnes of photos though, lol. I do have the Maverick Grand Illusion Show, Police Academy Show and the looney tunes show and they are all from 2001. If you got or get the Movie World souviner video from 1996/7, it has the complete batman ride video, the complete movie (Called Warner Bros. Classics) at the start of the gremlins ride, spead up video of the gremlins ride and looney tunes ride, Part of the Maverick Grand Illusion Show, some behind the scenes footages of the Police Academy Show, some footage of the Movie Magic Special Effects Show the new leathal weapon ride and shots of the main street and parade. We did ask today (Jan 31) if they have a current souviner dvd of Movie World and they said no, but are trying to get one made. Thanks Damo

• 1 year later...