kingda ka on tv

Just watched it and did anyone noticed that one of the engineers was wearing a B&M marked Helmet.

The B&M was crudely hand painted, and it had a 'S' (Superman logo) above it also. I'd say that worker (not sure he was an engineer - looked like more of a grunt), simply worked on the construction of a B&M... and perhaps one themed to superman? ;)

I enjoyed that show. I'll try not to think of that tentacled beast in the hydrolic room when I'm rising KK in August. I love how they talked about the 160 km Superman at Magic Mountain, but had the Superman flyer from Great Adventure - if that went at 160km/h I'd be dead. I went to Gadv in 2005 after that had ironed out all the bugs, but alas it was closed for the day.