Dreamworld mascot.

I don't agree. Just look at all the decisions made by Dream world (doing everything as cheap as possible) to know that they're never going to inject a lot of money into the place of "expand" like MW did 5 years ago and are doing now. Plus they just spent a whopping $7 million (remember this is a lot of money for these tightasses) on the Crudsaw so don't expect any new "thrill" rides for at least 2-3 years. And when that time comes around, don't get your hopes up for anything good. Sorry to be negative but I'm just calling it as I see it. No agenda here.

One could argue that Movieworld cheaped out on batwing and the queue for green lantern. Dreamworld have spent a lot of money on DreamWorks and who knows how much they had to spend to retain big brother. Pop, u have no idea what's planned for Dreamworld, just as the Expansions in the last few years from Movieworld have come as a surprise. I'm not a Dreamworld fanboy, I'm just trying to explain that these things do happen in cycles. Who knows where the parks will be in 5 years. Remember wvtp have also closed attractions (and in a park that is severly lacking the ability to be a whole day experience). I'm calling it as I see it man, and competition is very healthy for the parks.

I'm lost, so ill try here.... To suit me AND THE CUSTOMERS? Logic. It doesn't take much to please me; I'm happy with teacups even. what annoys me is things like lack of theming, and poor placement (eg. shockwave). But you get some really snooty customers, like americans who think that everythings shit cause its not in america, and bloody huge. for example, take a look at Seaworld Orlandos manta 60% of youtube comments are slamming it cause its nothing like florida. But what really shits me is things like motocoaster, they ripped out a classic and put it into a part of the park that not-many people go to, and with most people at the park being locals they know that every 5k's along the GC highway is somewhere where you can hold a koala. thus no one goes there and think that they don't exist anymore. And for the record as much as all of us would like our own park, I'm currently working towards a wildlife park instead. And Liz.wis, Concrete is blue lagoon. I don't buy alcohol every weekend, because i don't see the point in getting pissed daily, nor the point of clubbing if thats what you;re referring to. i barely even drink that much, i haven't had a drink in probably over a month. I barely even buy Xbox games that much even, i just play-swap them with a guy at work. prior to the last game i bought 2 weeks ago (for $4 preowned as well) the last time i actually bought one was the 18th of december last year, and even then getting 2 games at the same time brand new hadn't been done in close to 3 years.I haven't bought new clothes in months as well, i only buy the cheap Jay Jays stuff. I don't even own a shitbox car , so how can i even have a fancy car? And taking a girl to dinner? Do realize how hard it is to get a girlfriend, let alone a friend outside of Scouts, while having aspirers? Very hard. Start living? Or i could assist in helping animals live, just for the enjoyment of some tourists. And no. I don't know him. For the record , there are no rides off the top of my head in Australia, that have a flying motion, while going round, that can give butterflies. Unless you mean that Churro that you ate 5 mins before riding.