Sign in to follow this  
kennykoala

thunderbolt update

55 posts in this topic

haha, I think? And the loops are currently causing much confusion with employees in the park. Not even the admin knew! But the latest release given to employees was that the train was being put onto the single remaining bit of track left and placed somewhere in the park as memorabilia. But that is all anyone knows.

haha, I think? And the loops are currently causing much confusion with employees in the park. Not even the admin knew! But the latest release given to employees was that the train was being put onto the single remaining bit of track left and placed somewhere in the park as memorabilia. But that is all anyone knows.
That's what I just said. I didn't say I wasn't coming here to make enemies, I said I wasn't coming to cause trouble. It sounds like a few people here are knowitalls, who don't take nicely to the opinions and information of others, eg. some information someone gave about the gyroswing in the first place. Take it easy, they've got no obligation to share this information with you. Just because you don't agree, doesn't mean it is wrong.

so what your saying isn't making enemies? Whoa? I really don't care who likes me here, but hopefully I have a decent reputation. It's a forum and it's for discussion, live with it.

I'm sure they have been at some stage Willsy.  They're all exactly the same anyway, chances are it's spent some time on the train at some point.
Well i finally got my wheel today, as i said b4 it was a spare and HAS NOT been used! Brand newy :)