Melbourne theme park?

the_muffler

I still reckon its a stretch to justify making Avalon Melbourne's second international airport on the premise that a Airshow that occurs once every 2 years is the biggest reason to make it viable. Notice also you have not commented, nor proven your Mack restoration involvement with the Scenic Railway either- still waiting for that gem to appear as well!! ;-)

Oh I am sure I will be waiting awhile....why do you have to go back?? You have NO real confirmation do you?? It seems to me to be just another leap of illogical thinking on your part and an attempt to gain some sort of "status" on this board. Just stick to the facts on what you know and what you can prove would be my advice, or you will be called out every time. Just saying.

Hehe... Yep that ought to do it Reanimated!! But seriously it's a big claim and an interesting one to boot, however as seems to be the case with RWC, once you actually get to the hard questions, there is very little substance to what he posts. Mind you if it's true then I will humbly apologise , however , as I have stated before, my bullshit meter has gone off the scale, especially given the answers he has presented. I am surprised that no one else has really called him on it either!!

Edited by Jobe

Jobe, I have to put you on Ignore, because you've been bull-baiting me by following me to Facebook and arguing with me there, and then you've been consistently following me from thread to thread as well. If you think I am a Troll just say so... Don't make it your mission in life to harrass me with partially personal insults.

Mate you do what you have to do. I make no apologies for stating what I have said. However if you post in a public domain such as this and present information like you have done as the absolute truth,then expect to be called on it. So far you have dodged every question that I have thrown at you- and you have not answered one that convinces me that what you are saying is true. Its not a question of it being personal. Its a public post for all to see. This is a public board. I respect your opinion ( and I have stated that I would apologise if you are proven to be right)but the reality is that the Mack rumour was started by yourself and no one else. You are whinging and whining because you are looking silly and cannot answer the claim correctly.

It's not in the train, it's in the park itself(an Info display). And loose items are allowed(in your pockets). Frankly im surprised Jobe didn't just ask them nicely to clarify it. Instead he has to harrass me here and "call bullshit", what a constructive way of approaching it! I'm the only one who actually enquired about this original rumor(looking for clarification on the ride returning to 2 train op).

Why should "I nicely ask the park to clarify??" YOU are the one who started the Mack rumour...I have asked YOU several times but you keep dodging the question. And yes, I agree wholeheartedly that its great that the Scenic Railway will return to 2 train operation!! Well done!! Great Info!! And if I think something is Bullshit, I will call it as such.Its nothing personal. You need to stop acting like a immature child and answer the questions about the claims you have put forward.If you cannot defend them or get upset everytime someone questions your info/source, then maybe you should think twice about posting. That constructive enough for you?? -_-

Can't get proof I bet, because cameras/loose items are not allowed, so no way to get a pic of the plaque in the train.

GoPro - Chest mount :P

It's not in the train, it's in the park itself(an Info display). And loose items are allowed(in your pockets). Frankly im surprised Jobe didn't just ask them nicely to clarify it. Instead he has to harrass me here and "call bullshit", what a constructive way of approaching it! I'm the only one who actually enquired about this original rumor(looking for clarification on the ride returning to 2 train op).

So instead of anyone continuing this shitfight, has anyone just asked them via facebook/email to confirm if Mack is involved? If it is in fact in the park in full view, it would be public knowledge and they should be able to confirm it.

More bull-baiting no doubt... That's a type of harassment you know.

Actually that post was just clarifying the obvious.

Ok, so you were not banned, and yet you won't ask them on their to back up your claim that it's being done by Mack? Here, you can even copy/paste ----------------------Copy below this line---------------------- Hello, After an extensive online debate, I would love if you could please help settle a small matter by confirming whether or not Mack is involved in restoration of the Scenic Railway Many thanks RichardWilliamCollins ----------------------Copy above this line----------------------

Jesus how hard is it?? I do not know who has alledgely "fought" with you on Facebook but it certainly was not me!! Obviously someone else has some issues with things that you post in public forums!! If you call having a serious debate on these forums as harrassment, then you need to seriously give it up!! The onus is not on me to prove your claim, rather that is your job!! I am just asking the question!! Why is that so bloody hard for you to understand and why can you not give a straight answer?? Stop being so bloody thin skinned- I have not attacked you personally, but rather have asked some leading questions regarding what you have posted. That is all. FFS!!! :angry2:

Edited by Jobe

* slaps forehead* Oh My God. Please somebody put me out of this misery. You are deluded RWC. I do NOT want you to leave the board ( though if you do it matters little to me) , I have responded to your posts in only TWO , yes TWO threads!!! Believe me , I have better things to do than try and stalk you here and on FB- which is an absurd thought!! All I wanted you to do was answer the question I have asked regarding your claim- is that so hard to understand?? That's it- pure and simple. Don't try to make this any more than what I have just stated.

RWC - jobe is not bulk baiting and u should read his above post I think you're putting 2 and 2 together and getting 34. Get over it, grow a thicker skin, everyone is not always nice or doesn't always fit in with your personality or expectations. So just spot whinging and accept it or move on. IMO I think you've over dramatised everything and are making absurd accusations - but hey, that's my opinion & you're entitled to your own

Hopefully this is the last post from myself and Jobe in this otherwise enjoyable thread, that I have enjoyed posting in. I'm sorry to the OP that his thread has been, hopefully only temporarily, wrecked. I've got no idea what Jobe has just typed above this, but no doubt it's more bull baiting yet again, not deserving of a response. I'm still going to go to the park physically this weekend hopefully and look it up again. Was hopeful to go on Friday, but my dad was feeling a bit sick so I had to stay home, and on Saturday I went to the flicks instead(to see "Lawless"), Sunday was full of Church as usual for me.

You're really the only one who's continuing this. Why don't you grow up. If it doesn't bother you as much as you feel the need to let everyone know, just be the bigger man then and walk away.

C'mon guys, do you realise you have had this major debacle over a rollercoaster train restoration? Both of you should be ashamed of yourself's for getting this deep in a conversation that could have lasted 2 posts and an answer. But no, you continue to despise each other on a public domain when there is a messaging function at your disposal. Mature people would have stopped this several posts ago. Can we just continue over the topic of a brand new themepark and not one that is almost 100 years old?

Jacob, seriously it's a public forum. We are all enthusiasts and theme park lovers here. There was a great discussion about the restoration of the LPM Scenic Railway trains, the return back to 2 train operation ( which is great) and then the sticking point- who did said restoration. All I did is ask a question about the validity and source of that information. That question has been dodged and avoided ever since I asked it!! Surely we are allowed to keep the integrity of these boards intact by asking a question if we query something that we feel could obviously be wrong or misinformed?? I even offered to apologise if what he said turns out to be true!! Now I do not despise the guy in the slightest and I would have pursued the same line of questioning if it was you or anyone else that had made that claim. For this I have nothing to be ashamed of and I certainly do not deserve to be accused of harrasment.

Jobe, a query you could definitely have found out yourself in five minutes if you really thought about it. To then take it further without any real need to do so is immature, sorry everyone has a right to their opinion, and i'm voicing it. RWC was immature also, and he could have spent the time confirming the details. But I am almost leaning to his side, you were essentially bullying him without any need to do so.

Why would the onus be on me to prove someone else's claim?? That's preposterous!! Especially since I had doubts over its validity in the first place!! And has since been proven, I was quite correct!! As for bullying, all I did was ask the question!! Yes I called it bullshit , but as has been seen , that's exactly what it was!! I am sure any number of posters have taken a similar route in times past on these boards!! But of course you are entitled to your opinion and I have no issue with that!! Thanks for your input!!