Ride Closures.

Unfortunately the leopard never changes his spots. And you said he was behaving??? Pfft!!!

I was just told on facebook by someone living in Perth it is indeed a Eurofighter apparently similar to "Typhoon"(Gerstlaurer)... So I'm not the only one! Not what I said(Not certain of exact model myself, so I won't claim it) but that is what he has claimed. Dude is in the "comments by other users" section. Edited by colliric_855

Why is this even being posted here when there is the dedicated post for you to argue about it in? As for ride closures don't think anything can be said for certain but the previous years closures would have at least Superman down for part of February. It is still anyone's guess if they keep up the habit of doing so.

Don't think anyone was modding. Everyone was just posting, seriously. But thanks for bringing that up.

There seems to be multiple minor trolls on this site at the moment, like that guy who puts everyone on ignore if they dare be rude to him... You know who im talking about! lol. Edited by colliric_855

'it's on facebook... so it must be true.'

I didn't say that.

so I'm not the only one.

As in 'It's on Facebook, so I'm clearly not the only person who believes it.' Where's my apology for that clear misquote please? Lucky you are on the internet as in person, obviously you would be forced to. The internet is a cowards paradise. Jobe, I agree with you here, but I say AlexB isn't exactly helping out right now. Edited by colliric_855

I didn't quote you. my statement wasn't in a quotation code. I was actually quoting a long running meme quote http://www.google.com.au/search?q=i+saw+it+on+facebook+so+it+must+be+true&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.46471029,d.aGc&biw=726&bih=668&pdl=300&wrapid=tljp1368670934872054&safe=on&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=IUOUUf-9OqfriAf8s4CQDQ So I haven't mis quoted, and I certainly don't owe you any apology.

I didn't quote you. my statement wasn't in a quotation code. I was actually quoting a long running meme quote http://www.google.com.au/search?q=i+saw+it+on+facebook+so+it+must+be+true&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.46471029,d.aGc&biw=726&bih=668&pdl=300&wrapid=tljp1368670934872054&safe=on&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=IUOUUf-9OqfriAf8s4CQDQ So I haven't mis quoted, and I certainly don't owe you any apology.

That's good enough. Obviously I was not saying that.

I seem to have created a firey thread!! I joke, I joke. But again thank you for the advice everyone, I hope to hold out for a couple of months before doing any bookings just in case, hopefully all goes according to plan. Ill have a look at your accomodation suggestions Spotty, I had a friend stay at the QT and she said it was a fantastic stay, so Ill look into it, thank you. On the relateted topic, just for anyone whos curious, my list of hopefully open rides during the Feb period would have to be (sorry if I dont know the correct names): Superman Scooby-Doo Spooky Coaster Wild wild west Lethal Weapon (Its changed names, last I heard!) Green lantern Has the looney tunes river ride been closed too? :'( Also for Seaworld: The jet ski one And hopefully the new Storm Coaster will stay open during this period!! Thanks for everyones advice again.

Edited by MamaaCorydoras

Looney Tunes river ride has indeed closed down, and is to be replaced with a new kids ride in September. You should be safe with STORM being open in Feb as it will have only been open 6 months so it would be more likely to be down later in the year. You will probably either have Jet Rescue or Sea Viper closed at that time though if anything is.