Fright Nights - 2015

The username suggests were all stupid so, I would say an employee. Given he knows such information.

if this person is an employee, I'm sure he would get in trouble from movie world. Movie World puts a lot of work into those mazes and it's not fair to the company when an individual goes and discloses that information. 

Guys it was only a guess, I did my research and from what I can see in the park from a guess perspective and my knowledge from previous years i could come to a conclusion of what I had. sorry if I have offended anyone. :L

I don't accept that. You disclosed The Wyrmwood Maze with nothing to back it up then an hour later, it's advertised on the website. 

Well since we now know what the two soundstage mazes are, and the fact that we have a general idea as to what the maze in the bumper car area is or will be, what do you guys think/hope the other maze will be? Personally I'm hoping it's something original and new. But the same time I have feeling it could be another video game themed maze, maybe an Until Dawn Maze?

Movie World did say four new mazes so I doubt Wolf Creek and Evil Within are coming back. What if one of the mazes played tribute to past years at fright nights ? And you walk through different maze sets and come across past characters ( The Ringmaster with the Cannibal Clowns, The Gate Keeper, The Hillbillies & Pigman, The Darkness Gaurds, Walkers from The Walking Dead, Joker & Harley/ Scarecrow) Maybe that's one of the mazes? Just a thought. 

Movie World did say four new mazes so I doubt Wolf Creek and Evil Within are coming back. What if one of the mazes played tribute to past years at fright nights ? And you walk through different maze sets and come across past characters ( The Ringmaster with the Cannibal Clowns, The Gate Keeper, The Hillbillies & Pigman, The Darkness Gaurds, Walkers from The Walking Dead, Joker & Harley/ Scarecrow) Maybe that's one of the mazes? Just a thought. 

I think you would find two issues with that...

1. Tribute mazes are best kept to anniversary events. For the 10th or 15th year then I would be quite content with it, but not for the 8th or 9th

2. Fright Nights doesn't have much of a back catalogue. It doesn't have its "icons" yet. If they made a tribute maze, it would just have generic clowns and hillbillies. If they bring in an icon that is actually picked up by the GP, then it would be better. I'm sure if you went to do a survey on the GP about this, less than half would say they know who the "Ringleader" is.

I think you would find two issues with that...

1. Tribute mazes are best kept to anniversary events. For the 10th or 15th year then I would be quite content with it, but not for the 8th or 9th

2. Fright Nights doesn't have much of a back catalogue. It doesn't have its "icons" yet. If they made a tribute maze, it would just have generic clowns and hillbillies. If they bring in an icon that is actually picked up by the GP, then it would be better. I'm sure if you went to do a survey on the GP about this, less than half would say they know who the "Ringleader" is.

It was just my opinion, buddy. 

Also its " Ringmaster "

It was just my opinion, buddy. 

Also its " Ringmaster "

You're entitled to your own opinion, and I'm not trying to come across as if I'm trying to shut you guys down at every turn. It's just I don't think that idea would be able to make the leap from concept to reality yet.

After some research, I found out it is Ringmaster. Just goes to show how memorable that character was.

Yeah I'd like to formally agree with Zanstabar here. There are a lot of 'pie in the sky' ideas thrown around with no thoughts given as to reality, feasibility and affordability... and not just with regard to FNs.

It's fine to speculate... BUT SAY IT IS SPECULATION

it's fine to dream or wish... BUT SAY SO

If you think something is actually possible, and commercially viable then say WHY you feel it would be.

Personally, I think next year they will install a coaster based off RCT3, where in pre-show, you design your own coaster including height, launch speed, train and track style, demolishing any buildings or other attractions that stand in the way of what you're trying to build, and then when you enter the load zone - you get to board YOUR coaster design!!!