Anzac Day - final day of trading

GoGoBoy

Well we all know the only reason the park was packed was because; a) Its saturday night so its cheap B) a hell of a lot of people have free tickets at the moment c) the park is closing so people want one last visit. If it was normal trading of course the park would be empty as usual...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im actually heading down with friends to wonderland sydney tommorow to witness the last day, im excited, the weather is lookign good and i have my camera ready, im really just going to avoid doing housework at home, but it should be good, and i realise how packed its going to be. Just a question, are both trains on the bush best operating? and are any rides closed?

B) a hell of a lot of people have free tickets at the moment
The free tickets wouldn't have affected the crouds at night, i went with my friends last night and they tried to use a free ticket and the rules are that they arn't accepted on Saturday Night trading. Though the reason it was croweded is because it's closing and its cheap cheap cheap! Btw- went to Luna park today and the wild mouse should be open in a little under 2 weeks. The park is getting everything in order now, my 4th visit!

Cheap? Have they put admission prices down have they? Or was that just last night you're talking about? Shifty, reading another thread, 2 trains are operating. I might bump into you there tomorrow and you won't even know it old son... spooky hey? From what I hear Jaggs, Looney Park is crap.

lol i might bump into you, but what are the chances of me knowing who you are, i dont even know your age, im only 15, your probably like a 20 yr old or even older. It will be packed tommorow, i dont even have like a discount coupon, which i normally have do its full price for me, but i can manage to sneak in as a child.

The park was busy even before people found out it was closing. Saturday nights have always done well. Considering what was on offer I think attendance at the park has been consistently large. I would like to see people throwing their support behind theme parks that actually deserve the support... like after adding a new multi-million dollar attraction. Not just when they are closing down. So when Dreamworld opens their new thrill ride this year, I hope all of you that have spent hundreds of dollars at Wonderland in the last few months will fork out a few more dollars and take a trip to QLD