LPS ride issues

GoGoBoy

Maybe from all the steel left over from the Bid Dipper they could construct something, seeming it is no longer running due to the appartment residents... NEWS FLASH - The Big Dipper is going to Dreamworld, and suggestions have been made to call it Cow-ster, stay tuned for more ground-breaking news that is five years too late...... Now let's see how many people take my sarcasm the wrong way. Time to get that Java counter out.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone's got to fill in for Daniel!! I want some funny and all these boards are is just a bunch of people who take seriously funny jokes seriously. Some people laugh about Michael Jackson's surgery, others think its discrimination, now if you can find the similarities between this and what we're talking about i'm sure you'll understand, and then when that happens, you can tell me what i'm going on about.

There are many reasons why an umbrella isn't good enough and if you read over this thread again you will see some of them. I will briefly list the reasons again anyway in point form - 1. Not enough protection from the elements for the operators - The rain still gets in, the sun still hits them at different times of the day, the wind still roars in straight off the ocean, boiling hot in summer and freezing cold in winter 2. Rain on electrical control panels - This is an obvious problem which is why they bring out the glad wrap to desperately try and protect the panels 3. Distractions from various sources (mainly the general public trying ask the operators questions) - This means an operator can't focus 100% on the ride A simple umbrella does nothing or very little to alleviate any of the above problems