Gumbuya World 2 coasters under construction

DaptoFunlandGuy

16 hours ago, TBoy said:

Yes that would be awesome. I would LOVE a Hopkins Rides Log Flume (the same people who made Wild West Falls at Movie World) but it needs to not be a carnival style one and be a permanent looking one with it highly detailed. With a droptower an Intamin one would be awesome, maybe around 60m? It would also give good views of the hills around it.

Personally over the next 10 years I would do this:

• Hopkins Rides Log Flume (something similar to WWF)
  • Intamin droptower (60m)
  • Intamin Gyro Swing (Rebel would be sold back to fairs)
  • Carousel
  • Plane ride
  • Kids Ferris wheel (like Play School wing)
  • ProSlide Tornado 60
  • ProSlide HydroMagnetic Rocket
  • ProSlide Super Loop
  • ProSlide Behemoth Bowl 60

The droptower/carousel/plane ride would be near the front of the park, the Gyro Swing would be where Rebel is, and the Kids Ferris wheel would be next to TNT/Gerry's Roadhouse. Meanwhile the waterslides would be next to the wave pool (all on one tower) but I am not sure where the log flume would go.

Also the parking spaces would be extended, as well as the intersection made safer. 

What do you think?

How come you picked rides the same as Dreamworld?

17 hours ago, TBoy said:

Yes that would be awesome. I would LOVE a Hopkins Rides Log Flume (the same people who made Wild West Falls at Movie World) but it needs to not be a carnival style one and be a permanent looking one with it highly detailed. With a droptower an Intamin one would be awesome, maybe around 60m? It would also give good views of the hills around it.

Personally over the next 10 years I would do this:

• Hopkins Rides Log Flume (something similar to WWF)
  • Intamin droptower (60m)
  • Intamin Gyro Swing (Rebel would be sold back to fairs)
  • Carousel
  • Plane ride
  • Kids Ferris wheel (like Play School wing)
  • ProSlide Tornado 60
  • ProSlide HydroMagnetic Rocket
  • ProSlide Super Loop
  • ProSlide Behemoth Bowl 60

The droptower/carousel/plane ride would be near the front of the park, the Gyro Swing would be where Rebel is, and the Kids Ferris wheel would be next to TNT/Gerry's Roadhouse. Meanwhile the waterslides would be next to the wave pool (all on one tower) but I am not sure where the log flume would go.

Also the parking spaces would be extended, as well as the intersection made safer. 

What do you think?

it sounds like you want to transform the ride into Dreamworld? 

I think they should get a new Vekoma Launched coaster similar to Formula at Energylandia, then a family woodie then just some flats like a Drop Tower.

1 hour ago, Rivals said:

I think they should get a new Vekoma Launched coaster similar to Formula at Energylandia, then a family woodie then just some flats like a Drop Tower.

Yes I think that’s a great idea. Why do we need every park in Australia to be like DW/MW? Vekoma next gen would be great and a Gravity group woodie like this would be rad. This model gets good reviews and people say it’s amazing for what it is. It’s also cheap

F8298318-D2B1-4725-88B6-D650E39F2FEF.jpeg

4 hours ago, Gazza said:

How come you picked rides the same as Dreamworld?

2 hours ago, Rivals said:

Well yes most are based on Dreamworld but not all. For example the log flume is based off WWF at MW, and the carousel, kids ferris wheel and gyro swing is at multiple parks. However yes the droptower and plane ride are based off Dreamworld. 

Meanwhile the the slides are mostly based off White Water World, however the Tornado 60 for example kind of isn't as White Water World, Wet n Wild, Jamberoo Action Park, Raging Waters, Adventure Park and Adventure World all have a clone. Same with the Hydrocoaster and Bowl (Raging + WWW) and I was going to do the White Water West model of Aqualoop but decided to have it like The Wedgie because it was by ProSlide.

Edited by TBoy

• rappa locked this topic