Your Ideas for new rides

Gazza

That honestly looks computer enhanced, just take a look at the people around the claw and their shadows etc. And no, there would have been no way they got that photo unless they used one of the Skyreach booms because the cameras fitted currently for the claw queue are only on the buildings sorrounding (only about 5 metres high).

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just looked at the park map and judging the angle the photo is from, my guess is that Hussy's photo was taken from the chairlift using a big zoom. There is probably something in the way that everyone knows about but seeing as I haven't been in to the park for 10 years you can't really blame me. "The Bus is now leaving for Sir Thomas Blamey Square, ACT"

Dreamworld ever added a new thrill ride one year after the next?
Maybe because of the new CEO and new management also parks can always change there cycle as to when they get new rides, If dreamworld where staying to the old ways then Claw should have opened on Boxing Day this year not September.

Well going back to what I said it makes perfect sense for DW to add a ride next year even after opening The Claw. The Claw is not exactly a MAJOR attraction in terms of extreme expenditure and its a good length of time after Thunderbolts removal to make a significant impact. Only question is how big and what type of coaster it will be... as for the answers to that why don't we all just wait a while and see what happens as opposed to another 3 threads being started speculating on it :)

There are several different types of launches roller-coasters can have. Some are like the lsm (linear synchronous magnets) on the tot, or some are like the hydraulic propolsion methods used on coasters like dragster (go to www.coasterimage.com to get some great footage) and some use a very average air compression system, seen mainly in S&S's power thrust models found at www.arrowdynamics.com (hehe....).

posted by DJRAPPA

Only question is how big and what type of coaster it will be... as for the answers to that why don't we all just wait a while and see what happens as opposed to another 3 threads being started speculating on it
Totally agree dude, look guys he said he was shopping around for the right Coaster, so It could be any so there is no point speculating what DW will get just wait till markings or Supports arrive next year.

Shopping around for the right coaster?So he's taking a good look at all of them.I really don't want another launch coaster at DW,one's enough)this doesn't mean I have anything against launch coasters).A good,well themed,(not inverted or stand up)with a few inversions and some air time in there.That's a good coaster.

I fully disagree. I think that Dreamworld needs something on the scale of Silver Bullet at Knott's Berry Farm, it's all the main B&M elements with some new stuff thrown in. We need something totally different from the General Public's perspective, sure, maybe not a hydraulicly launched flying coaster, but how about just a normal flying coaster with some great landscape elements like Air thrown in? Now that would be nice indeed. And can you image that running up and down the Game Arcade and the Bumper cars? Now that would certainly make that half of the park look extra special.

I didn't say I didn't want a flyer,it'd would be great;I'll be happy with almost any thrill ride Dreamworld puts in,these are just my preferations. Slick,how did you get colour on your sig?When I selected the colour,it just said Colour and then it had the name of the colour.And as you can see now on my sig it just Colour=Blue,ect.Or does it turn up in that colour to everyone else except me?