°¤WõÑdÈ®lãÑd §ýDñÈÿ¤°

Flea

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry ppl but did not get home in time to call the park in reguards to the construction at the park. Will take the parks number with me to work tomorrow and call from there so as to get an answer. Will also e-mail the park in reguards to this matter. Cya tomorrow but it may be a late post, as I am once again working late. Cya

The factory business is as follows. This is the truth and if you don't believe me then just wait and see. It is not a factory but rather a commercial office area/business park which will include warehouses. There will be no type of manufacturing facility. The land does not belong to Wonderland. It was sold to Australand or whatever that building company is that begins with 'Aust'. I know of one company that has signed on. I can't say who but it is the Australian branch of a large foreign company. The only thing i am uncertain about is the location exactly. I think it is the strip of land right along the highway. It will be very close to Wonderland and access will be off Wallgrove road.

Well sorry to burst your bubble, but I have the "REAL" info on the carpark sale and construction as promised. The construction is the start of the Wonderland Buisness Park. The roadworks is part of the general maintaince of the park's road system. This is just getting resurfaced to be a smoother road. The parks next big thing is......a no comment from the park, but it's head officials are in the States at this time discussing new attractions and licencing deals for the next 3 YEARS in the park, so that rules out any rumors of the park closing. As for a new attraction in the park that I have been told about, well I will not say as the email that I received did not say it was for the general publics info. So will e-mail them tomorrow and ask if I can tell you about it yet or not. But there is something coming at the end of this year. The responce on the new coaster issue is as follows word for word. I asked the park; The other rumor is about the "next big thing" at the park. I have heard from as far away as the USA that the next ride to hit the park will be a coaster, and that it will hold a southern hemisphere record of some type. This would leave the door open, (in my eyes) for a hyper or maybe the southern hemisphere's first B&M designed coaster, floorless perhaps. Responce is as follows; It has been raised, however at this stage I am unable to comment as to whether or not it is coming to Wonderland Sydney.

The future of the Bestie is still undersided at this time. And there was mention of some road works earlier in the topic. I did not send the e-mail to the park about the info that I was given, to see if I could release it to you. This will be sent tonight. All I will say is that the construction for the next new thing in the park may not have to start until about September of this year to be ready for X-Mas. Will send that e-mail today and post the reply tomorrow. Till then, keep dreaming.

3 months?!? Please dont say show, please dont say show, please dont say show, please dont say show, please dont say show, please dont say show, please dont say show, please dont say show, please dont say show, please dont say show, please dont say show, please dont say show, please dont say show, please dont say show, please dont say show, please dont say show, please dont say show, please dont say show, please dont say show, please dont say show, please dont say show, please dont say show, please dont say show, please dont say show, please dont say show, please dont say show, please dont say show, please dont say show, please dont say show, please dont say show.

"Show" Xcelerator at Knott's was up in little over a month. Once Scooby-Doo's shed was up at Movie World, it took around three months to be completed. "Scream!%¿" at SFMM took around 3 months. September to December gives them three months at least. I wouldn't count too much out just yet. And let's not count out flat rides too. Though personally they're not my favourites (meaning: they all suck outright, and I'd gladly take a knocking-ball to one given the oportunite), I'm sure some people would be jumping for joy at the announcement of a shiny new Huss Rainbow headed to Wonderland (I don't expect too many to get that joke :D).

Guest boycotta

from what i have heared from a wonderland operator i dont think the beastie will operate again. its meant to be removed because that land was borrowed and now expired and they didnt want to renew the contract.

lol. Sorry I would just be really disappointed if we waited all this time for another show. As in the case of Action Man Lives. The land that Hanna Barbera Land was on was borrowed? I thought you said they were planning to expand the Wildlife Park onto it?!? :?

Guest boycotta

i dont mean to down the operator but she was a drag, but how would it operate again. you cant remove a wooden rollecoaster. it would have to be ripped down and started almost from scratch. the land wasnt theres and they cant keep the ride there anymore. i have confirmed that yes it is wonderlands buisness park that will be constructed and the park has many attractions both shows and rides to be placed in the park between now and the coming 3 -5 years. this is the best thing that will happen in australian theme park history.

Guest boycotta

has enyone heared of the new wonderland promotion reguarding the incredible hulk. i think wonderland will give guests the chance to win a kia carnival valued at $30 000 plus other prizes can be won. im just reading this off there website. does anyone know anymore specific information? please add.

Boycotta friendly bit of advice please use IMO (in my opion) when sayin stuff like: in the park between now and the coming 3 -5 years. this is the best thing that will happen in australian theme park history. Im sure now that Marvel has join the wonderland group that many great things will happen down in Sydney at the park. IMO the best thing in Austrlian theme park history was Dreamworld getting the Giant Drop as it was a world record. But as with all business and competition the moment Wonderland releases A great New Ride, IMO Dreamworld and Movieworld will produce a great ride each in the following year. IMO I think in a small scale of things that in the future Wonderland will be like (IOA) Movieworld like Disneyland/DCA, USH and Dreamworld will be like Cedar Point. (remember I said smaller scale) So those are my opions ;)

Guest boycotta

I know my words arent worded properly but everything from now on is in my own OPIONION. IMO the park, will be very big when they release a new ride or rides or even rides in a themed area. i know for a fact they must be planning something for there 21st Birthday or 25th for that matter.

DUDE, do you like to repost everyting that I have put on these fourms or what. I stated that in a email from the park, that the construction area is for the buisness area on Tuesday and then you post the same thing on Wensday. I don't normally get ticked off about these things but it is getting beyond a joke. Please read the fourm for info before you post it as it may have allready been posted. I can accept the fact that if it happened once, then it is a fluke/mistake but it has happened to many times to be a mistake. Please read the post above yours fully for info and it's source before posting the same stuff. As for my source, it is the parks head office itself, and that is how I get it right so more times than I get it wrong( which happened on the 4d coaster, although it is still undersided from RUMORS within the park) Ok I am now calm. Although I have not sent the email to Wonderland reguarding the release of the info that I now have, I will do it now. Ok jsut tried to call the park but they are in a meeting, so will have to be by e-mail. If we are lucky the contact will check their mail before going home.

Thunder, maybe it's just my luck but whenever I send an email to wonderland (wether it's concerning jobs, new rides etc.) I always happen to get an email back on the following Saturday. Recently, I have sent 2 emails to them but have not got a reply.. even though I sent them two weeks ago. Just wondering, does the same thing happen to you? ~Flea