°¤WõÑdÈ®lãÑd §ýDñÈÿ¤°

Flea

Well "IMO" hehe, I think that this whole "factory", "Shed", whatever you want to call it!!!! Is just a distraction or something of that sort, to put guys like us on a wild goose chase. :P Pretty funny really! I It could be like a Wonderland Shopping Centre or some indoor leisure centre, or even worse, A SPIDERMAN!!!! SHOW MHA HA HA!!! :o:o . A good example would be what happened in South Africa's, Ratanga Junctoin Theme Park. Whilst they were building Dockside ( Mall next to Ratanga ) Lots of people thought to believe that it would be a extension of the themepark. Although it was plainly stated that it was a Shopping Centre from the beginning, people still kept on making up their own version of what goin on there. What does that have to do whats happening at Wonderland? I dont really care. Well the problem with Wonderland is, that they dont give us straight answers, but untill they do, who knows, what might come out of Wonderlands Pandora's Box..... The best thing i would sugest to do is, wait and see what happens in the end before, people get into biatch fights :twisted: about posting threads on here.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boycotta

WONDERLAND UPDATE I recently wrote a letter to Wonderland by email to find that the reply was not whta i had expected. i wrote a couple of questions asking the future of wonderland such questions as if the park is planning anything for the coming 2-3 years and what rides and rollercoasters will be happening. and finally if the beastie rollercoaster will every operate again. her reply was that the park is taking a step towards the future but the distant future. their next ried project she stated was that it would happen in 2006. too long to wait. nothing will be happening in the recent future she replied and also said that they are taking measures to restore the beastire roller coaster yeah. but the problem the park officials are facing is to either leave it where it is and build a path or to keep the ride SBNO until future development of that area. In My Opinion the park should be looking at the future by building at least a thrill ride such as an enterprise or even a wipe out by christmas. we will just have to wait and see. ciao buonanotte!

Guest Cokecool

Why did Paramount sell the park? :? I thank it would make a perfect Paramount Park, if they just added a Top Gun coaster, and add Nickeloden characters. And get rid of the animals park!

Don't know who your e-mail got sent to at the park boyo, but the answer that I got was to expect a new ride of some type towards the end of this year themed to the marvel brand. And the park is adding another type of ride this year, with the referb of "The Beach" for it's tenth year anniversery, with the addition of a new type of ride in the beach. No word yet if I can say what type of ride, but it is something new. Don't know if this is the ride themed to the marvel or not. When posting info that you claim is from the park, just remember one thing, that the parks do read these fourms and don't like missinformation as much as we do. But I have been sent a rumor that the parks long term plan to upgrade will blow our minds and should be completed by 2005 to 2006, so maybe they are not telling us the entire truth.

Guest boycotta

i got the email address at their actual wonderland website. you go to contacts write in your message and send it. and yes she said nothing recent will happen towards now and apprtoximately 2005

Guest boycotta

oh alright i understand, but why would they tell us both different stories. that is so weired. eith they told you the truth and they lied to me to keep the park from letting out a secret or they told me the truth and got you all excited. they would of lied to me thats for sure. in my opinion i really thinkthat the park is doing nothing at the moment. they probably will start construction by christmas which is what everybody has heared and it may be something relally big an dthey wont elease theire new attraction and open it by 2005. it could be a new section of he park with many new rides, which could take ages. lets wait and find out!

Well the park has allways informed me of what ever they can release to me. I did now about the 9 inversion coaster and the stop on the ride after the announcement of Colousis in the UK. The park has told me of a new ride going into the park by the end of this year, but I am not saying anything more until I get the goahead from the park to do so. I am hoping that this will come on either Monday or Tuesday of this week.

Guest boycotta

i have many friends that work at wonderland, but it doesn't necessarily mean that they know what is going around in the park they have meetings like once in a blue moon. according to a friend of mine. in my opinion i think wonedrland is keeping the public from knowing what wonderland has in store for us. it all sounds exciting.

I have to agree with you on this one boycotta. I am excited, but i can't get to happy coz it might be some show themed to a marvel character. BUT hopefully it wont be! And it'l be a coaster. Imagen how good it would be! All of us standing in the line on Open Day with our video cameras, like those guys of on Rob Alvey's coaster videos. They are the best!!!!! :D

Guest boycotta

calm down now you are getting very excited. take it as it comes eventhough i am excited as much as you nare. but wouldnt it be great watching the park construct a ride as i drive past day after day andwatching the media go crazy over a new wonderland roller coaster.

I have to agree with you on this one boycotta. I am excited, but i can't get to happy coz it might be some show themed to a marvel character. BUT hopefully it wont be! And it'l be a coaster. Imagen how good it would be! All of us standing in the line on Open Day with our video cameras, like those guys of on Rob Alvey's coaster videos. They are the best!!!!! :D
I'll wake up at 6am so I can get on the first public train released.. or, how about we all make up a coaster group so we can go on media day? :) (If there is one!).. I'll be there with my video camera, but don't expect to take your cameras on guys :P Now, were getting way to ahead of ourselves ~Flea

Guest boycotta

lol hey nothing has happened yet so we all must calm down. i will keep you all updated. i will be going there probably October because my sister is dancing there. i will try to take photos if the oportunity comes by. well gtg ciao

hey guys im finally back in the forums posting yay! I can keep everyone updated on this issue every week as i try and get down there every week wether its 2 hours or a full day. So i will update any new stuff every monday. All sounds exciting cant wait till something happens!

trust me unless there is a big terroist attack which stop tourism , you guys are not getting a show. You guys are getting something great but I am not allowed to say as I was told by high up sources at work and do not wish to jeoparised my working relationship.