Sign in to follow this  
Flea

Dreamworld & Sea World Video

9 posts in this topic

Great video, Even though the footage was a little over exposed, it made me feel like i was in heaven. Whoever asked for the Cyvclone and Corkscrew footage, there you have it. 2 questions though, 1 Do you have enough footage so that you can do what you did with wonderland, and add videos of seperate rides into the DB? 2 I saw some on-ride footage of Bemuda Triangle, do you have footage all the way through the ride, or just what you have is in the vid?

Hi Paul, Yes I will be able to add videos of seperate rides, however some will have no sound. Unfortunately I have found that Pinnacle, and many other editing programs, do not like MPG2's with sound (extreme lag). I solved this by converting to MPG1, however since the audio layer is quite unique to any other, the converting program did not recognise the format and lost the audio. I have complete footage of Bermuda right until the final drop. Thanks for the comments guys, it's really appreciated! :)

I thought it was pretty crap... Hoestly Flea I don't know why you waste your time on those silly videos. Surely there is something more productive you could be doing with you time...like really!