Sign in to follow this  
PattieBoi

Cool or Stupid?

11 posts in this topic

I was bored and I decided to edit one of the WLS pictures. Look at it: 2 Probes 2 Zodiacs 4 Sky Hawks 2 Bounty's 2 Bush Beasts 2 Dragon Flights 2 Sets of Beach slides 1 Black loop some where in Gold Rush Does it look good? I made it myself!

Did any of you find the black loop somewhere in Gold Rush? 4 Sky Hawkes? I was just bored! LOL The "second" Zodiac is a ONE armed Zodiac. I couodn't be bothered fixing it. Did you find the Bush Beast near the parking lot? And the set of Beach slides in The Wildlife Park? Did you find the second Bounty's? Thanks for all your comments! Appreciate it!

Found them all, BB is at the end of the Parking lot, to the right, and the second slides are in the wildlife park, near the front, and the 2nd botany's is near the wrecked ship was in Old Botany bay.

I was bored and I decided to edit one of the WLS pictures. Look at it: 2 Probes 2 Zodiacs 4 Sky Hawks 2 Bounty's 2 Bush Beasts 2 Dragon Flights 2 Sets of Beach slides 1 Black loop some where in Gold Rush Does it look good? I made it myself!
Twin Towers. Hmm.. ZordMaker

It's called a waste of time more like it. Hey, they could use that photo for inspiration. Its like dreaming that someday Sydney might have a semi-decent park. But hey, you can keep dreaming right?