Tiger Island Redevelopment - STAGE 1

48 minutes ago, ShakeShack said:

What's your source for this?

My eyes. So no, I don’t have any evidence, but from my experiences when visiting the park at times of the day the animal area can have just as many people if not more as in tiger island. And I’m not saying through shows, but tiger island isn’t a massive area compared to the wildlife area. 

• Like 2

On 16/03/2024 at 6:13 PM, ShakeShack said:

Just as popular hey? What's your source for this?

Magician's thoughts kind of stick with mine. I can't support the argument for TI being quiet, but I can say the last 3-4 times i've been in park, we've visited the wildlife area, but not the tigers. Tiger Island is a dead end at present, and the changes to the tiger show\presentation mean there is less to see also, and while Wildlife is also a dead end, there were several reasons to visit wildlife - vintage cars (until christmas), Koala photos, train ride... I love to visit Goldie when i'm in the park and I also like to spend a few minutes at the TRRR memorial. 

Reasons to visit TI - 

1. Tigers.

• 4 weeks later...