bern1992

Question about Wild West Falls

14 posts in this topic

I first went to Movie World in Summer 1999 and when I was there to go on Wild West Falls you had to stand in a small room and watch a little video before you got onto the loading station but when I went in July 2004 me and my brother were able to walk straight through, no movie, onto the ride. I was wondering if they ever show this movie anymore? Just a funny story about this in 1999, we went on it once and got off and wanted to go on again but didn't want to watch the movie so we just walked straight through the doors and everyone followed us but then we got sent back and they made us watch it twice in a row!

Edited by bern1992

You know, that little box room you walk into before the loading area, with the projector. Yeah, they used to play the movie, but last time I was up they didnt. I expect they only play it during busy times, to cut back on staff.

It was like a old looking film talking about the wild west, and saying how some famous actors like james dean and that were in some old wild west movies. They also tell you how warner bros movie world have put together a ride with action, adventure and fun to create the wild west experience....then it says "so its your turn to or something..... It was so boring when you had to watch it..... Its only put on in holiday season so it gives the staff time to fill the boats ect.

Edited by mattcrombie

It might of been on while we were there but there was absolutely no line and we just walked straight past it!

Didnt the movie used to be based on the move Wild Wild West with Will Smith in it?

It's basically the same ride, except in 2003 I think, the license expired, so they had to change the name from "Wild Wild West" To "Wild West Falls" To avoid legal issues. My advice would be to ask someone like DjRappa, Rabid Disney, Richard or Joz.

When I was up last month Letheal weaopn still showed its pre ride show, but instead of standing and watching it you just walk straight through to the ride. I would assume they actually make you watch it when the parks busy.