BNErider

WnW Record Broken :)

10 posts in this topic

Hey, I went to WnW today and I we broke the record today! In Calypso Beach, we connected 61 people together and went around; the previous record was 56. I know this isn't a "huge" thing though I'm happy as I helped get everyone involved. :)

Well I didn't bring my camera though some people did take pictures. Let's hope they read this :P BTW, SR is running GREAT!

Edited by ash.1111

Let's hope they read this
Though they probably won't given most people don't use coaster sites (and I doubt you will coax them to post pictures) What's the point of breaking a record if you dont make a record of the event?

Ok ill be the first, congratulations! Oh I think I was part of the 56 record at some point on that day heh.

Edited by roxon101

Haha good work. I havent seen anything like that, im just wondering if i served you yesterday... Did you get and Splash Cash Bands in the morning from photo centre? Anyway good work. I'll have to try and break it some time.

I got some lockers first thing from you guys. There was a group of us. It was funny because the live savers were saying at the start "ah that's weak, the record is 56...and you got like 10". Anyways, next time we came past them, we had 30, and then it rose from there :)