Sign in to follow this  
beaner

How long do you need for WnW ?

10 posts in this topic

Hey guys, great forum going here. Anyway, i have a whirlwind trip of the Gold Coast planned and have been looking due to time contraints at hitting WnW on a Saturday night (This is in Feb this year) from 5pm when the movie starts and for the discounted ticket price. Couple of questions: 1) How busy is it usually on Sat night when the movie is going. 2) Related to above, will i be able to see enough of WnW in this time period. I wont be watching the movie obviously. Thx heaps.

I personally feel that you'd be pushing it, and if you are a first timer you should spend the entire day there. Still being summer it will still be pretty busy.

Also note, that from 7pm onwards, everything but the H20 Zone and sometimes Mammoth Fall's closes. This does include SurfRider. And just for SurfRider you will be waiting anywhere from 20 mins to a hour to board, only leaving a hour to do everything else on the far side of the park.

I am looking at going to the Saturday Movie session but don't want to spend the whole day there. If we arrived at say 2-3pm would that give us enough time to do everything? Also is there public transport running after the movie or would we have to catch a taxi?

I am looking at going to the Saturday Movie session but don't want to spend the whole day there. If we arrived at say 2-3pm would that give us enough time to do everything? Also is there public transport running after the movie or would we have to catch a taxi?
You need to get a taxi to Helensvale Station about $10 or Surfers about $50

Also note, that from 7pm onwards, everything but the H20 Zone and sometimes Mammoth Fall's closes. This does include SurfRider. And just for SurfRider you will be waiting anywhere from 20 mins to a hour to board, only leaving a hour to do everything else on the far side of the park.
That's funny I thought it was the other way around Surfrider close before the movie then H2O close, H2O has never closed until the end of the movie for me, same as mammoth falls but the park during the movie is also dead at night!!!