MovieWorld Game Show?

Reanimated35

wasnt there some kind of game show at movieworld at one stage? was hosted by larry emdur iirc and had some kind of gold/mine theme? possibly in the maverick show studio? damn i miss all the old stuff. oh well, thanks to q150, im going back tomorrow to enjoy the new stuff for about the 4th time in a month. edit: Just found it, it was called "Cash Bonanza" and did use the maverik studio. i just randomly rememberd going to a show once. weird

Edited by reanimated35

Yeah you got on the show (as far as I remember) by winning on a scratchie. The audience were also split into three teams and won money depending on how the contestants went. I remember going to a filming once but because I was under 18 I had to sit in the very back of the audience and couldn't win any money. My parent's both won $40 though.

Oh yeah, I remember that show. Can't remember much else from it though except for the set and one of the games but yeah. Here's a Youtube vid of it, should bring back some memories for some - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKosWFYQ8sU The video includes the opening and closing credits, some shots of the set/ audience, and as mentioned above the shot of the contestants going down the drop on Wild West Falls. Anyway, Good ole Larry Emdur, isn't he good? I have said to a couple of people at work that he must feel so gay working on the Morning Show, it's not his fault, and not a dig at him personally, just the show is more skewed to the female audience, and what comes with that is a whole bunch of female oriented stories. I must also say he is a pretty good fill in host for Kochie when the Koch-man is unable to present sunrise.

The show was called Cash Bonanza if I remember correctly.
I think they figured that out:
Just found it, it was called "Cash Bonanza" and did use the maverik studio. i just randomly rememberd going to a show once. weird
Here's a Youtube vid of it, should bring back some memories for some - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKosWFYQ8sU The video includes the opening and closing credits, some shots of the set/ audience, and as mentioned above the shot of the contestants going down the drop on Wild West Falls.