Guest Chippy

Luna Park Sydney vs Luna Park Melbourne

10 members have voted

1. 1. Luna Park Sydney vs Luna Park Melbourne

• Luna Park Sydney
    • Luna Park Melbourne

44 posts in this topic

Guest Chippy

I want to which luna park is better and when I say luna park sydney I mean the park in 1995. mrgreen

Guest Chippy

Hay Daniel I have a friend that studys your kind and the technical name for you is d*** head.

well i havent been to lpsyd, but because they have the cool huss rides, my vote goes there, we only have the enterprise, and I love it, but ufo, breakdance, ranger, and troika, are just sooo cool!

I'm not a horse so WTF is hay you jibra? I wasn't having a go at you. How thin skinned are you? Grow up and get a sense of humour you pineapple. I was asking seriously. I bet there's not that many of us that have been to both parks. That's all I was saying. You and rewindniwer make a nice bloody pair. You both think the whole world is against you! Be careful or you'll get a complex. I study your kind and the technical name for you is 'brain dead'.

Um that's probably too close to call. They are both pretty crappy parks. Maybe the poll should be which park is the most dodgy. Both of them need more money spent on them. They both have great seaside/harbourside locations though. I would like the Scenic Railway if it wasn't so horribly, horribly, horribly rough (it looks good the way it borders the park). But the fact that the 1995 Luna Park had the Big Dipper which fitted in so perfectly well with the layout of the park (which is why it doesn't really work very well at Dreamworld) gives (gave?) Luna Park Sydney some extra points

Guest Chippy

Daniel That coment wasnt just for that statment it was for all the bad statements you gave me and thats just about all of them. mrgreen

Guest Chippy

Not to sound cockey but I got a million of them and I gust got to say that luna park Melborne well most of it has a early 19th centary look to it.

Lol, dude you have no idea do you. Luna Park Melbourne, does not, look like it has been built in the 19th century. The oldest ride there is scenic railway, built in 1912, but that is the oldest thing there. It does not look like a building that was built in the 19th century, you must be looking at a church or something, because all the place is, is an entrance, with the coaster as walls pretty much. So I think someone needs to have a closer look at the place

Holy bloody crap Huss, did you run your post through a spell checker? You've got to be kidding me! That post from you was unheard of old son! Great work.

Guest Chippy

That what I mean the scenic railway , like how the peole still use those crappy leavers to release and activate the brakes thats whats so early 19th centary about it . And I havent been there in a long time and most parks seem like that to me.

Guest Chippy

Still they should still modernise the ride a bit . An What dose lol mean becuse I have no idea.

Laughing Out Loud, and don't hold your breath, its not going to be modernised, and your're in Sydney why should you care :rolleyes: also I love your nick............. it should say "3 Months till Luna Park opens" ;)

Guest Chippy

I dont care I was just making conversation and thanks for telling me that I spelt it wrong

Yeah good you Huss, the second most illiterate person on the forum slagging off someone for what he's best at :P haha. Good on you mate! Keep it up. But unfortunately it's, IT'S and YOU'RE.

Guest Chippy

Thanks for the knowledge and now I know. I don't think there is any thing wrong with this post. 8)

I like Luna Park Melbourne, But I guess im just biased because im victorian ;) The park has a nice feel to it and I like the old feel of scenic railway, It would be a cool job operating the brakes since you ride standing up a the back of the train, and you get paid for it. The ghost train is funny too, especialy the bit where all the dolls heads spin around, I cracked up when i saw it. Its pretty good value too. a tower based ride would be cool but i doubt Port Phillip city council would allow it.