Sign in to follow this  
xtreme

Demon at dreamworld

13 posts in this topic

did anyone know that dreamworld owned the demon after it was used at the world park in brisbane! my friends mother who worked at dreamworld said the ride was stored there after luna park didnt get it, but went to wonderland wen dreamworld was going under. would be funny if they buy it back from wonderland hey?

Not much point in getting another old, second hand roller coaster. What would irritate me the most is if they got it and labelled it as a new attraction. Buy something new, get a good coaster, not an old recycled one.

Jeese, that would be ironic if DW bought it back. I'm surprised that no one heard of it or mentioned it on the page before hand. Did they ever plan to use it soon? Obstructure - true,that is annoying.

Scott, are you just trying buff up your post count? C'mon old son. Rich, the bigger the site, does that mean the more you pay? *Hint* Scott. C'mon mate, be fair. Why double post like that? Anyhows, you say you're surprised no one had heard of it.. how would you know? I said I did didn't I? I'm sure they intended on using it if they bought it. ****e... why me??? Why???

Nah, look at the times he posted, it was 1 minute apart and my post was 1 minute before those. The second post was replying to mine. We both posted at around the same time to the same post, he then replied to mine, that is why he had 2 in a row.