Sharknado Alive! - Shark Tank TV Show Proposal coming to Dreamworld?

2 hours ago, Santa07 said:

Hi welcome to Parkz, weird text formatting can be a pain sometimes but you'll always be better than POP. No-one can be worse than POP.

Rwc, Andrew, @AlexB......

:P

On topic, even though sharknado was a pretty terrible movie, it falls into the it's so bad it's funny category. I think this would be great as a temporary attraction on the blue lagoon site.

Has anyone experienced some of Lynton's non-horror based walkthroughs? If this project does go ahead, I'm a little intrigued on how they will balance comedy and horror. In a film it can work quite easily, such as Zombieland and Gremlins, but a walkthrough seems a little bit harder for them to get the right balance. I feel like it's either not going to be thrilling enough, or the comedy will be lost. At least that's my two cents, as someone who's only experienced scared-based walkthroughs.

39 minutes ago, Zanstabar said:

Has anyone experienced some of Lynton's non-horror based walkthroughs? If this project does go ahead, I'm a little intrigued on how they will balance comedy and horror. In a film it can work quite easily, such as Zombieland and Gremlins, but a walkthrough seems a little bit harder for them to get the right balance. I feel like it's either not going to be thrilling enough, or the comedy will be lost. At least that's my two cents, as someone who's only experienced scared-based walkthroughs.

That's probably where the 'it's so stupid it's funny' thing comes into it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2016 at 8:33 PM, djrappa said:

Don't mind him Maxin. 

You'll find there are many armchair moderators on here that lack some in people skills. 

Welcome. Try not to use too much crazy text though cause it tend to be annoying, but hopefully someone can answer your question. 

Now every time I'm having a bad day, I come read that comment

Armchair moderator!?!?! hahahahahahahahaha

• 3 weeks later...