scott

6 members have voted

1. 1. Theme Parks Themes

• Australian setting
    • Tropical setting
    • Hollywood setting
    • Marine setting
    • Carnival setting

Well Thats True concerning the Coaster Subject. Aus has more coasters that SA does. BUT I would have to say SA has more thrilling and better themed coasters than Aus. (plz dont hurt me!) A few good examples would have to be: The Shaft Of Terror in Gold Reef City. Take in account its the only B&M 90' drop coaster in the Southern Hemisphere. And its located on a actuall mining site, AND it drops down a actual mine shaft! And when they opened the ride it ONLY had lap bars to keep you in your seat! But lately they added OTS. Just another question on top of that? In the park they have a B&M Inverter. They usually are 4 across seats. But strangely enough its only got two seats. Untill then I never knew they made B&M inverters just a two seater. Personally I think 4 across inverter comes across as more thrilling ride. To answer your Q. Sharwz I was in SA last year. PS: And what Is the ride under Construction?? I contacted my friends about it and they didnt know about any coaster under construction.... Screammachine

Uh Screammachine, Shaft of Terror was built by Ronald Bussink Professional Rides (Their only coaster) and Anaconda was built by Giovanola, one of Only 2 Giovanola Inverts (The other one being The Euro Star transportable coaster (but strangley, this ride has 4 across seating). Those rides really look cool, that Helix on Anaconda is awesome. I have a mate who comes form SA and he said the park was really good.

I always thought that Dreamworld looked pretty tacky....well,not tacky,but really a bit scrubby with it's bush.Actually,most of it's park is really nice,especially blue lagoon,but ToT area is so much different to Movie Worlds straight forward and clean park.But for rides,Dreamworld is probably the best.But then again all the rides at Movie World are very different with great theming,but then Dreamworld has a water park and Movie World doesn't.......you see it is these thought that make it so hard to choose to go to Dreamworld or Movie World.

And while we're off topic, I'd assume you've got permission from the parties concerned (David Burton etc.) to use their photographs on your items.
Off topic again. Richard, I assume you have permission to use the song on your seaworld video from the record company/band? :)

It is protected under U.S. Title 17 (Copyright) Laws - specifically Chapter 1, Section 117, the "Fair Use Clause", the video and included song is used exclusively for not-for-profit purposes, and does not detract from the copyright holder's own ability to profit from the song. In other words, my video won't result in reduced sales for Ben Lee's 2000 album Breathing Tornados and I'm not making any money from it, so legally there's not much of an issue there. The issue with the shirts would be the profiting off of another person's works, which in the case of the video, I'm not.