Beware of the Bawd Brothers

I'll have to see it there to know for sure, but I can't see how they can really make it seem like a realistic robbery  (in the same comedy way) at Central Station, or even how it could be practicallydone there.

I really hope it's not yet another case of taking a good show and dumbing it down so it becomes a sad shadow of its former self!

• 4 months later...

I have just seen the show for the first time while the train has been out of action. 

What an embarrassment! 

To give the actors their fair credit, they've really done their best to recreate the show as best they can at Central Station and without the train, but seriously! 

Apart from the very obvious fact that there was no train to rob, the show was interrupted 5 times by the horrible noise of the Tower of Terror (which it's right next to).

A great show when the train is running but they'd be much better off just not doing the show when it's not! 

• Like 3