All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. I mean they are somewhat right. The ride was done up at wet n wild not long ago
  3. By ‘latest technologies’, they must mean the latest technologies for Village rather than Intamin (delays/mishaps during construction, rare showy & vague press posts over actual communication to guests, and spending the bare minimum amount possible).
  4. ^and they didn't actually answer the original question.
  5. "All the latest technologies" except new restraints apparently
  6. Yesterday
  7. Give it a couple of months the the GC sun will do what it does best
  8. I mean, the concrete is glowing white in the second photo
  9. My guess is the photo has been over saturated. I’ve seen photos of the statues on fan pages and they definitely are bright, but not this bright
  10. The first supports for Jungle Rush have arrived at Dreamworld. (from auscoasters on Instagram)
  11. This might sound stupid but to me these looks to artificial and the colors are too bright if that makes sense.
  12. Disney Adventurous Adventures. Interesting how it lacks a possessive on the Disney part, i.e. not Disney's. Maybe the Mou$e is unhappy at their lack of profits, start beating up their execs like Mickey beat up the Jonas brothers in South Park. (disclaimer: I am taking the piss).
  13. Movie world have posted photos of the installation of the statues
  14. Support pillars are being unloaded in the carpark right now, painted a brown colour, not as dark as Kenny's Forest Flyer
  15. Generic names that mean nothing - coming to an Epcot, California adventure and Hollywood studios near you.
  16. How about playing the Wizard of Oz show during this years Hooray for Hollywood instead of Marvin?
  17. Not to mention the re-skinned Disney Afternoon (US) which was branded Disney Adventures on Channel 7, weekday afternoons
  18. Last week
  19. Is anyone else old enough for the name to remind them of reading Disney Adventures magazine as a kid?
  20. That's the problem with a selective quote. sometimes things get taken out of context, right? It's clear in the longer quote that the title relates to a rollercoaster specifically. Well, it's better than stupid green leaves.
  21. Yeah to me it's a bit of a lame name. They stick the word 'adventure' on so many things these days it's just lost any meaning.
  22. I went there (admittedly 10 years ago). It wasn't great then, and could do with a rebrand.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.