Movieworld Update, 19th September

Ashley

On 30/09/2022 at 3:15 PM, Slick said:

Virtually exactly where Doomsday is today. Now it’s over to the left of Wild West Falls’ final turn into the station.

Exactly. 

Which means if the OP wants to talk about maintaining proper park layout, boot hill needs to go and doomsday should be in its place. 

1 hour ago, Levithian said:

Exactly. 

Which means if the OP wants to talk about maintaining proper park layout, boot hill needs to go and doomsday should be in its place. 

If I’m being perfectly honest with, up until a few days ago I didn’t even know Boothill was in JDS. 
However, Boothill is still in the park, so it doesn’t have to go. 

Secondly, I’ve never said proper park layout, because JDS is not a proper layout. The reason I want Arkham gone is because Arkham is gone.

10 hours ago, Ashley said:

If I’m being perfectly honest with, up until a few days ago I didn’t even know Boothill was in JDS. 
However, Boothill is still in the park, so it doesn’t have to go. 

Secondly, I’ve never said proper park layout, because JDS is not a proper layout. The reason I want Arkham gone is because Arkham is gone.

Still, the sentimentality of having retired attractions included could be a nice way to celebrate the park's legacy. Plus VR would get props simply by being lazy and tardy. If anything, they could add Gremlins/LTRR/Batman Adventure/etc to the ride and theme it as a trip down memory lane. Actually... that's what they should've done with it in the first place.

On 30/09/2022 at 3:06 PM, Levithian said:

You guys are showing your age. 

Where was boot hill located? what is currently in it's place?

On 02/10/2022 at 12:58 PM, Levithian said:

Exactly. 

It'd be nice if they kept the attraction current with what is in the park. Young Einstein's gravity homestead certainly wouldn't make sense today. But boot hill is still IN the park, and the JDS layout isn't park-accurate, so as long as it's in the park, it isn't as big of an issue as now defunct and demolished attractions. Which was the point of the OP's original comment.