Sign in to follow this  
Adam

New Interactive Attraction

43 posts in this topic

There is a new interactive attraction coming to Warner Bros. Movie World in Easter.

After the final farewell to Movie Magic, The Chief Operating Officer of Warner Village Theme Parks Mr Steve Peet talked about the history of Movie Magic and what the future holds for Warner Bros. Movie World, Including a great new Interactive attraction for the park this easter (which I will show you more of in future updates) and of course the new Superman ride/attraction which is due to open later on in 2005.

I have found some more on this...

The fly cable is coming down from main st for good, But look out for a great new interactive attraction to pop up on main st for Easter.

I don't think the coming down of the cable and the new interactive attraction are related (other than the fact that they are both in main street).

Nah, but I suspect it may have something to do with the closing of the Movie Magic Show (e.g. something to do with making movies). But I'm not really sure. Does anyone have any ideas? Hopefully some information will be released on CoasterNet soon ;)

The Food & Bev mobile house sits the wrong place for the two sites to be connected. Its in main street, and, well I'm interested to see exactly how its going to be an "attraction". The idea seems pretty cool but I don't know if you could call it an attraction...

I for one am glad to see the cable down main street go. It ruins the look of the main street, and obliterates that of Daily Planet and Studio Commissary. I just hope they get both of these buildings looking as good as they did before the supports for the cable were stuck all over them. Hopefully with the special effects tour gone, this new feature of the park will aim to bring an element of the "big screen" back into the park. :)

It is probably time that the Movie Magig Show closed! It was very tired the last time I was there (the staff were even bored trying to make something of it) and it hadn't change in ten years.

I love your answer Rich :D And I find it funny how my site was quoted because of the tribute I did but know ones hounded me about it. lol Here's a Clue : you could feel like a star. More to come with photo updates in next few weeks

Is it like old time photos at DW, but with movie costumes instead?
No, Movieworld already have Vintage which is that type of thing Clue 2:When Parents see there kids on this they will be amazed p.s this is fun

It sounds as though its something to do with taking photos and turning them into stars. But rabid said it wasn't, so what could it be. zaney, New Zealand isn't a hole. Its awesome.