Big Brother (ughh)

scott

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Gretel looks like a witch who has had her skin shrink wrapped onto her face.  Teeth, do you work at a brewery or a distillery?  Because your work mates must have permanent beer goggles on.
Ahh hehe good one bussy :D shrink wrapped huh. Yeah i didnt think i could be the only one who thought gretel was grotty! Just a thought tho does she actually do anything else during the BB off season? I mean ive never seen her on any other shows....anyone??

Ahh hehe good one bussy :D shrink wrapped huh. Yeah i didnt think i could be the only one who thought gretel was grotty! Just a thought tho does she actually do anything else during the BB off season? I mean ive never seen her on any other shows....anyone??
She is an author of books for teenagers, I think she has written 3 or 4...never read them myself

Well the show has begun and I did watch the opening last night. The house looks great, and so does the amphitheatre at Dreamworld for the evictions. As with most seasons, I really don't care for many of the housemates - I know I would be driven to near insanity living with those people. But I personally don't agree much with the adverts for the show which described the housemates as all being good looking - I didn't really find any of them to be overly attractive - but thats just me.

I hear theres a bowling ally, behind, the square wall near the square carpet tiles in the kitchen area. If you go to the site and look at the house plan, its quite possible coz theres a long cap.
Besides the point that that area is a camera it is definitely a bowling alley. Seriously that is one of the worst rumours I have heard. I also heard that there is a secret room where one house mate lives while their double is in the house, what a load of crap that is. "The Bus is now leaving for Bowling Alley Point, NSW"

Ok, I just got back from going to Big Brother eviction #1. Oh my f*cken God it was awesome, although I was totally disappointed that Angela was evicted! I haven't been to an eviction since Carlo was evicted and now I regret not going to any between that one and tonights. I am going to all the evictions this season so that will rock. Gretel looked so good tonight - I wanna marry her majorly. LOL. Can't wait for next weeks eviction - Lets vote Tim out if he's up for nomination.

It appears you were wrong.
Read the rest of that post and I think you will see where I was coming from.
Gretel looked so good tonight - I wanna marry her majorly.
If you are under 20 you are in with a very good chance of that happening. "The Bus is now leaving for The Wedding Cake, NSW"

If you are under 20 you are in with a very good chance of that happening.
Well I'm 19 so that's a plus. Watch the live eviction next Sunday and look for my sign that says "Marry me Gretel". LOL. This week we need to get Michael out. SMS "Michael" to 191010.

If you read the second half of that post it says, "I also heard that there is a secret room where one house mate lives while their double is in the house, what a load of crap that is." Now this was something that was true and I was being sarcastic in both parts of my post. As for the 'bus thing' I always type, I have to have a destination or I wouldn't be a Bus now would I? "The Bus is now leaving for Mount Obvious, Tasmania"