Wonderland Sydney Park Maps

Guest Cokecool

hey it aint that hard to lie just to keep a couple of secrets or surprises. disneyworld is massive, cedar point is big and you dont hear anyone complain. its just the fact taht many people in our society today are lazy. very very lazy and complain, they want a limo to drive them around the park. its not big, but well designed and spread out. if anything its the lack of rides which they should complain about i mean come on it may encourage them to get off their ass and do something. (i apologise if i have offeneded anyone)

I know it has gone a little off the topic now but anyway, i have a map pre space probe from 1994. There is a ride in the beach called 'Mountain Cascades'. Is theat still there? (sorry, i never visit the beach). If not, what was it? Anyway, i don't have a scanner but i will still try to find someone to scan it for me. The map also has a basketball court next to demon on the other side of where space probe is now.

Wonderland have used the excuse that the ride is under yearly maintainence for the past 2 years now. From what I saw a year ago, there were crews working in the splash pool. I didn't bother to check out what was going on last summer though. Hopefully, the ride will open this Summer.. it really was cool! ~Liam

I liked the tropical plants and theming around the mountain cascades but apart from that it was a very very basic water slide. What did you guys like so much about it? It was just one open flume, no longer than a few metres, that winds down a small slope into a splash pool. It amazes me though that it has not been operational for the last few years. That leaves virtually nothing at The Beach! I really hope Wonderland fixes The Beach up this year (as discussed in another forum)... it NEEDS it.

I remember that ride. I really liked that one. The que could get horibly long for it though as it is a one person ride. Especially in the summer, with the sun eating away on your back. The good thing about the ride was the slow build up of speed towards the end and the impact you have in hitting the water. I found the impact allot of fun. You would smack into the water trying not to flip over, but the whole little dingy thing flips you upside down. Allot of fun :D:D

I like that map because it was, I guess you could call it, when Wonderland underwent their 'funky' sort of period. They got their new logo...... And it was also the same time that they had ads out with the "I can be happy" music and the "Get out of everyday land and get into Wonderland" slogan..... :)