DREAMWORLD-comercials/theme songs

kennykoala

Dose any one have or know were to find older dreamworld comercials, or sound files. I have come across, dreams come true "short comercial" and the t.v comercial for tower of terror, opening soon. Ihave these. But i want older ones. just for fun, wish i could go somewhere special..i used to have the muxic for that but cant find it. I also want: the long version of dreams cometrue.......so many times when i watched ice fever i was going to stay behind and take the cd that has the full theme song from start to finish ,,,lol. Anyhow and thoughts,ideas.etc?

Eh. Incase alot of people haven't noticed, the new Dreamworld advertisements on televisions started again as of this week, and it's basically a hybrid version of their previous "so many worlds" commercial except with alot more special effects. While the promotional footage they use is mainly all good, the new 3d globe is extremely lacking and tacky compared to the previous, more stylish one.

Kenny, as far as I am aware, the Dreamworld theme music (and possibly any commercials) released by the park are heavily copyrighted materials, and the last time I got in contact with DW, it was their copyrighted music and video, not available to the general public. But that was a while ago, so I'm not exactly sure if the copyright is still in place. Ring or email (you can email them on the Dreamworld website) and find out. Otherwise just look to any lucky members of the Australian public that may own the videos. Good Luck! :)

• 5 weeks later...

The current Dreamworld advertisements are available off their website, however, the content in no way what so ever should be reproduced unless you have in hand permission to do so. Parks spend hundreds of thousands in professional camera production and hiring, not to mention voice overs, editing, and songwriting etc. And yeah, I remember seeing the advertisement a few years ago on a VHS, and I gotta say, the park in some instances looked alot better than today's result.

Parks spend hundreds of thousands in professional camera production and hiring, not to mention voice overs, editing, and songwriting etc.
Well, saying that is part true part false. The true part about that is that parks DO spend hundreds of thousands of dollars etc. The false part is that it's not a big deal. Think about it. $100,000 to DW is like any of us owning $0.50c. It's not a big deal to them, and it shouldn't be a big deal to us. Not saying, of course that reproducing the material is right. Edited by The Theme Park Master

• 2 weeks later...

Its more the time that is put into these ads than the money. From start to finish it takes around 3-4 months to script, film, edit and then broadcast. And what we are seeing on TV is only about 2% of the "good" takes that were made. I was working at a post production house in Brisbane for a few weeks and they did some ads when the claw came out, and they had around 40 hours of footage of the claw!!!