Scooby-doo spooky coaster

Rollercoaster13

When they do daily checks on the cars, is it still possible that a screw or bolt could come undone on the car during a sharp turn or something and on the lift elevator part, its so synchronized and everything, if the synch had a fault, what would happen? EDIT: Video of scooby-doo done in night vision by a person called Deano in 2004.. i found this video off of a forum and uploaded to youtube.. link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=M-W_UfUFD3I

Edited by PixelPushed

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick add on to that extraordinarily good explaination, as I don't think it was quite covered - the lift system is not "synchronised" as it is "connected". You would have an idea about how a normal lift works - lift car attached to a cable which goes up to the winch and then back down to a counterweight. In the case of scooby, the counterweight for the car going up is the car going down. there is one cable, and it is attached to both cars. they could never collide because it is impossible for the cars to be in a position where they could hit at the same time.

Yeah, I agree with Gazza. Let's get some information for Superman Escape. I gotta ask something about Wild West, can you answer that? If so, here you go: At least three times I've gone on, and while going up the main lift, the lap-bar has come off. It's not just me, but also my friends. Why is this and what happens if it happens while we're on the drop?