peter241

Money Spinner for Superman Escapes

45 posts in this topic

ok in regards to the reading glasses they may be warn thru the line but must be placed into a white shoppin basket before boarding the ride that basket is then taken thru to the unload dock.. SE is currently trialing a loose items program which allows u to ride with items in zipped, walcrow or buttom pockets also wallets in back pockets are now ok.. but this trial is lookin very bad at the moment with ALOT of stuff lost on the ride.. in regards to the 'attendants forcing sumone to use a locker' that is incorrect lasrger items can be left in a locker or with a non riding friend/ family member... under no circumstances are the staff told they must make ppl use lockers. if anything they try to get ppl no to cuz they nhate the idea of ppl havin to pay for a locker to ride. hope that answers alot of questions

SE is currently trialing a loose items program which allows u to ride with items in zipped, walcrow or buttom pockets also wallets in back pockets are now ok.. but this trial is lookin very bad at the moment with ALOT of stuff lost on the ride
Arrrgh, that just defies logic doesn't it, wish people would be more careful. I have taken stuff on with me many times on rides and this was with open pockets, and never came close to losing anything, dont know why it would be any different for other people. What sort of things are people managing to lose? I wonder if people are just trying to scam free stuff by saying that they lost it. I say let anyone take stuff on, just do it at their own risk of loss, which seems quite workable to me since MW would have no real duty of care if the items are in possession of the guests themselves. Edited by Gazza

I find it hard to believe people are losing things out of closed pockets! Last time I rode it the 'bouncers' weren't so strict. I had my camera, wallet, and phone in my open top pockets in my cargo pants. Nothing even came close to falling out. I mean c'mon! Its a relatively small, silky smooth coaster with zero inversions. What are these clowns doing??

I disagree with being free to put whatever items you want in your pockets For obvious reasons But i also disagree with the fee for the lockers, this should be removed and included in ticket price

I would put it in the lockers yes, just so i don't have to give them a second thought and can enjoy the ride.

^If you were riding Superman, would you put things in the lockers in preference to riding with them?
Lockers, im that type of person that doesnt like to risk things that just shouldnt be messed with Like super fast ride with loose items just doesnt mix

Once when i was at MW someone got hit with something on the ride and after that they even started checking peoples pockets even when they were seated on the ride. They should have some sort of system were you can put stuff in the lockers for free then almost everyone would use them and no one would get hurt.

Why don't they just use the same system as dreamworld's motocoaster??? They still make money iff the lockers!!! And everyone stips complaining about paying just to ride once!!!

Why don't they just use the same system as dreamworld's motocoaster??? They still make money iff the lockers!!! And everyone stips complaining about paying just to ride once!!!
I dont think they can because its got a seperate load and unload station

Yeah, thats what I was thinking... I can see the Motocoaster style bag system working real well for Superman: Escape. On another note, Motocoaster is CRAP running 1 train, they were running it with hour waits yesterday.

Yeah, thats what I was thinking... I can see the Motocoaster style bag system working real well for Superman: Escape. On another note, Motocoaster is CRAP running 1 train, they were running it with hour waits yesterday.
That's weird, last two times I went it was two trains, with 45 minute wait, and no one in side car so we got to jump the line!!! I really think side car's entry should be earlier, oh well!!! The thing is with motocoaster is that the loading takes forever, people not knowing how to board, the slow process of the harness coming down, the harness doesn't always come down, they have to raise the harness to let someone take there shoes off, and if when they press go and its not all good it doesn't launch they have to walk up and down trying to figure out which seat it is and then having to take that person harness because they have to take off their shoes, the bag thing is done really quick!!! So therefore I think it could work on the motocoaster.

I was at Movieworld Saturday 16th Feb and Superman Express was close for "Refurbishment". I wonder what they are "refurbishing"?

Its just a scheduled maintenance I am lead to believe seeming that the dates were put up on website last years. They did a few runs of the trains yesterday, because we got a few pictures of empty trains. and it should have been back up and running today i do believe.

What, and motocoaster doesn't have separate ones?
I havent been on the motorcoaster lol with superman escape isnt the load and unload station seperated by a door, how can they make the items go through the door

I havent been on the motorcoaster lol with superman escape isnt the load and unload station seperated by a door, how can they make the items go through the door
Its just a wall I think between the load/unload, so they probably could fit this system in very easily i imagine!!!

Its just a wall I think between the load/unload, so they probably could fit this system in very easily i imagine!!!
Its not just a wall theres a fire exit door, they would have to remove it which they cant