Sign in to follow this  
sooty_sweep_soo

Big Brother House?

19 posts in this topic

^ Pretty much, unless you are going to be in the park today (8th), tomorrow(9th), the 12th or 13th, then an event booking is the only way in.

Cheers guys, thanks Lotl_90 - Does that mean it's still open on those dates? I'll be there Mon/Tues
As far as im aware it will be open on both monday and tuesday.

No suprise about The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor being closed. If I remember correctly the last day of the Contract with them was the 17th of January. I'm fairly sure it was posted in the most recent "Our Worlds" Newsletter. But i'm not 100%

dont worry u didnt miss alot
Your right! We managed to get their on a day that it was open(so was the Mummy) and it was a dump. When you went in the garden , it stunk and the pool was so romantic, pieces of wood and dirt floating in it... Dreamworld have really cared for it. :lol: Their not even taking photos of you in the chair now. when I went on previous visits, they did.

Going the way they are wouldn't be surprised if it was added as an upcharge attraction, "$?? to assist demolition of the Big Brother house" Got a feeling the queue for that would be as big, if not bigger than the one to tour it. And it would save slightly on labour costs!

Wish they'd bulldoze it and use some of that area for a woodie. But why add a ride when you can fleece some more money out of people, eh guys & girls? ;)
your wish has came true i went tthere today and went in giant drop and i was looking for the big brother house and i looked were it was and it was flat mud :( *Sobs*

your wish has came true i went tthere today and went in giant drop and i was looking for the big brother house and i looked were it was and it was flat mud :( *Sobs*
Id put money on the fact that you were looking in the wrong spot. Im down in the vacinity quite often, and last I saw it was still there.

Id put money on the fact that you were looking in the wrong spot. Im down in the vacinity quite often, and last I saw it was still there.
all i am hoping is that i am wrong and it was the wrong place but i looked every every saw dreamworld studios then looked abit furtheer and it wasnt there

No suprise about The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor being closed. If I remember correctly the last day of the Contract with them was the 17th of January.
Apparently they screwed the dates up and started two weeks earlier and therefore did not finish when school holidays should have... don't hold me to that though.