Wet 'n' Wild Sydney Construction

Guest lozzie

Julys newest Youtube update shows the wave pool, certainly doesn't look like it will generate a surfable wave.

Thanks Daniel. The wave pool looks great IMHO. Still seemingly lots of work to be done on the lazy river though. And the plantings around the river need some serious work - very sparse at the moment. Also happy to see they are starting to add canopies to the top of the towers; I was a bit worried for a while they were just going to leave them unsheltered.

Edited by GoGoBoy

The arm bands for the season pass holders have been mailed out so they will be arriving in people letter boxes in the next couple of days so the soft opening can't be far off (which is pretty obvious as it's only 10 days till opening anyway). "The Bud is now leaving for Letterbox Creek, Northern Territory"

Someone on facebook posted that they called up and was told the preview days will probably be Tuesday and Wednesday, each day separated into 2 sessions of about 5 hours. There's a morning and afternoon session. That sounds more accurate to me. I'd probably opt for a morning session. They also said the email should be going out this evening.

Hi Julys,

Did you receive that in an email from them? Purchased mine in October but still awaiting the email to book...

Hello danaant, yes i got the email just before 5pm today, and have registered online and will be attending Wednesday 11th Dec at 5pm -10pm, the reason why i wanted to go to the 5pm is so that i can take the feel of what it's like before and after Sunset,....... You will get the email dannant, don't worry about anything, just be patient my friend.... see you at the Opening.....