Sydney Royal Easter Show!

What in the hell is your problem Huss?? First you snap at Liam...AND WERE WRONG So then I correct you and you snap at me! What are you, twelve?? Given you're current attitude it wouldn't suprise me. Why don't you think before you open your floodgates and release the river of crap that is most of your posts! Geeze, its people like you that bring out the worst in us...

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Wittingslows Mad Mouse doesn't have blocks unlike Sydney's one, so I doubt that Wittingslow have made changes...... so really it could happen again, and dj lol, what did i get wrong when i "snapped" at liam :P if you are referring to MEGA DROP being 37 meters that is wrong Here is Fabbri's Technical Specs for MEGA DROP DIMENSIONS Height 35.0 metres / 115’ Width 15.9 metres / 53’ Depth 10.3 metres / 34’ VEHICLE 1 vehicle - 12 seats LOADING simultaneous CYCLE TIME 70 seconds ESTIMATED CAPACITY 600 passengers/hour POWER (installed) Motor 161 KW Services 05 KW Lights 20 KW (standard package) Required for connection city line 170 KW / 212 KVA (excluding illumination) Main application three phase + neutral + ground Voltage 380 Volts ± 5% (other versions on request) Frequency 50 Hz (other versions on request) ACCELERATION 0,5 G negative DECELERATION 5.5 G max BRAKES permanent-magnet brake WEIGHT 35 Tons SHIPPING 4 x 40’ o.t. containers INSTALLATION & TEST 6 days And the only reason I snap at people, is being they do it first... also I didnt snap at Liam i corrected and most of my posts you do realise, are about carnival rides, if you look at most posts about they show, they are regarding to things to do with the show, so stop getting soo cut

The Royal Show Mouse in Melbourne does have blocks. At least it was originally built with blocks and their locations on the track are painfully obvious. The idea Wittingslow have cut corners to make the ride cheaper to operate has always been my suspicion, because these rides were designed with blocks and they can be seen clearly on Mad Mouse. There's no way what happened could have happened if Wittingslow hadn't somehow modified the block system to their own suiting.

OOps, edit that bit, I mean they didnt have an automatic break system, unlike sydneys, and adventure worlds, which is weird, because when I saw it operating at Rye in January, no changes had been made, so I dunno how Workcover has approved it. I just wonder if it will run at the Melbourne Show, but since the RASV thinks the ride has been apart of our show history, it may still run...... we will see in 5 months

No I was talking about when you said the Giant Wheel should have been labelled "Durkin"... Thats where you were wrong, I won't repeat why again as I have already said why. Perhaps you could do as I sugested and READ what was written. Anyhow...back to the playground :-)

Okay I spell it out for you, you bloody moron. Basically everywhere on that page Liam quoted MANUFACTURERS and MODELS... Clearly he did not know the manufacturer for the wheel, therefore he just put the MODEL. DURKIN is the OPERATOR not the MANUFACTURER...so therefore in keeping with the rest of the rides he didn't really need to add in that it was Durkin's... That's all I was saying... I know its probably a little hard for you to follow given the large number of syllables and all but give it a go ay. It should be noted that Rainbows life is so sad he has now attempted to continue this little matter over on MSN. Fortunately for me I am busy with other things so my AWAY status will continue there and this is where this matter shall cease. LETS GET BACK TO THE TOPIC

Wow, so much can happen in a day (interesting things always seem to happen when I'm away from home, as in this case - down the coast at the moment). That's pretty pathetic of Huss to get all touchy on a simple issue.

Basically everywhere on that page Liam quoted MANUFACTURERS and MODELS... Clearly he did not know the manufacturer for the wheel, therefore he just put the MODEL.
I originally put the "Ten Ferris Wheel" as the caption (more technically, Richard did) since that's what it's pretty much called at the show. After all, it does have the huge Ten logo on it. But yeah, Clint's right... does it really matter who manufactures/operates the thing anyway?
im 16, im not gonna use proper words yet..... sorry
... 'Nuff said, Liam