downunder196

Day at Dreamworld

33 posts in this topic

The 27th of june is the last day of the school semester before the June/July holidays start.

Dreamworld have been doing this for at least the last 2 years for exactly this reason.

For 2014, top 14 new rides at theme parks around the world

Number 10 on the list... has anyone heard/seen anything on this? I assume it must be something to do with the empty lot of land I showed in the first post. For anyone not wanting to open the link this is what it says:

Dreamworld, Australian Aboriginal Wildlife Experience -- The $2.2-million overhaul of the Australian park's wildlife experience will celebrate Aboriginal culture while letting visitors interact with kangaroos, emus, dingoes, crocodiles and koalas. The first phase of the project is expected to be complete by late 2013.

Edited by downunder191

Has anyone seen DW now have the Q4U on mobile? There are QR codes at different rides to find out how to do it, couldn't get a pic though. Also, the 1st row of the 2nd carriage of Buzzsaw was open again today which is good to see. It is also the first time I have seen the eastern side of the Giant Drop open too.