Wet'n'Wild Sydney Reaches Capacity

GoGoBoy

I think when the park hits capacity often, you can afford to make more people pay full a one day price at the expense of discouraging a few clicks on the front gate turnstile . It's also pretty well established that people who only come to the park once spend more money on their visit too than a pass holder would too. All this is only relevant if the demand remains super high next year, and you could make a compelling argument that the demand won't be as strong next year and pushing passes is the best way to go. I'd still like to see a few tweaks to the pricing to bring the number of passes down though, and to encourage more one day tickets.

I wish either one cube or WnWS (or both) would just come out with a written statement or press conference and say what exactly happened and why it was cancelled. One cube have already lost their reputation as a company because of this, and any attempt at making another festival under this banner will probably be ignored by many. WnWS haven't lost much because the majority of people going to the park don't care about what happened.

I doubt either one of them are keen to come clean on exactly they did wrong when it looks destined to go to court in some form or another.

Promoters will sue WnW, WnW will counter sue. The whole thing will be settled out of court for an "undisclosed sum" and we'll never find out the truth.

"Whew... it's been quite a debacle in the last 6 days with Promoters and Wet'n'Wild Sydney but i am very sure this will slowly fade out, and maybe Wet'n'Wild Sydney will move into overdrive and focus on it's customers and it's potential to forget and move on with something new and exciting happening at Wet'n'Wild Sydney,which is usually the case of replacing negativity".

Edited by Julys Aquila

Every attraction brand new + brand new staff + cheap passes = many pissed off people.

We don't notice the issue on the GC because if the new ride on the block malfunctions, the park is still plenty big enough for everyone... in sydney, they're all new rides, so they're all going to have issues from time to time.

But I do think they rushed it open a little to avoid missing peak season... that was a mistake on their part that hopefully they can recover from (and they most likely will, but will need to do a lot of goodwill marketing to get across the line)