WNW New Upcharge Attraction

Park Addict 93

7 minutes ago, YLFATEEKS said:

Not unlike people who nitpick on spelling mistakes.  You can't have it both ways JoJo.

I'm waiting to find out when the karts open.

Keep waiting :)

I nitpick everything the term nitpicker was applied to me by a staff member at the parks when raising an issue with a lack of terms/conditions, and yes in regards to my own spelling it is not immune to mistakes/making me a hypocrite. Generally will only bring people up on it if they are tools to me.

18 hours ago, AlexB said:

It would require tires (crash barrier) and cement or bitumen. That'd be about it. You can drop a refueling point off the back of a ute, and do your maintenance off site. Maybe some power to have red and green lights... or you could just use a flag. That's it. Not really 'infrastructure' as such.

I was only thinking of the track when referring to permanent infrastructure which I was imagining to be made of cement. Cement can be considered 'permanent'.

16 hours ago, AlexB said:

How long ago was WnWJr?

2 years ago.

16 hours ago, jjuttp said:

So Jamberoo is becoming WnW, and WnW is becoming Jamberoo?

I was thinking the exact same thing!

9 hours ago, Luke said:

One of the life guards on top of the black hole slide informed me on Wednesday, that they are building a dune buggy attraction out the back behind kamikaze, tornado and the black hole.

Dune buggies make more sense to me - it wouldn't require as much earthworks as go-karts would. They could operate on grass alone.

3 hours ago, Jordan M. said:

It will open February 30

@YLFATEEKS, see above for dune buggy opening date.

3 hours ago, Jordan M. said:

$99 for general admit, $89 for VIP/Members and Elite/Premier will get a water pistol to squirt people at various points in the track

With those prices, I wouldn't be surprised if the dune buggies never get used.

15 minutes ago, Jamberoo Fan said:

I was only thinking of the track when referring to permanent infrastructure which I was imagining to be made of cement. Cement can be considered 'permanent'.

Permanent, yes, but its hardly infrastructure in the scheme of things, IMO - to me it says services - water, electricity, onsite refueling and maintenance bays etc. A cement slab can be utilised for many things... but it is semantics i guess, depending on your view.

16 minutes ago, Jamberoo Fan said:

With those prices, I wouldn't be surprised if the dune buggies never get used.

Well, that would fit in nicely with the rest of their upcharges, wouldn't it?