All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. That was what I thought, but the installed bases for the seats look identical to those used on the old Surfrider train, at least to my understanding. If it does turn out to be the case that they slap on the old seats instead of getting updated lap bars, Movie World really is floundering hard.
  3. What would be the point of replacing the surfboard if you're not replacing the cart?
  4. the ride was testing without the seats installed, so we won’t be sure for a couple days.
  5. The photos being posted by tpsn clearly show the top two portions of the arm still there exactly the same as the photo i posted Ages ago there were extra weights on top but thats going way back
  6. Well youve got to have great people skills when bringing such great zingers to the park as scooby next gen and doomsday
  7. So much for the bs about were bringing the movies back to movieworld Guess only for as long as they could be bothered
  8. You mean people don't visit the park for upcharge carnival games?!?!
  9. So this means once school holidays are over nothing will be open past Gotham. Showcase gone, Doomsday closed, Scooby Closed, Dodgems Closed and Wild West Down.
  10. I have also heard awhile ago that this is the last for the WB Studio Showcase concept.
  11. Nothing. I don’t think we’ll see it return as an exhibit anymore and it will return to being used for fright nights and maybe a future daily stage show
  12. I think he was talking about the WB100 anniversary? But as you are saying Village will only have around 10 years before it goes into the public domain, meaning that Dreamworld etc. can make their own Wizard of Oz land.
  13. They're about 15 years too early for that. But the copyright on the movie - including specific things that are only in the movie like ruby slippers - expires in 2035, 95 years after the film's release.
  14. both sides of Kansas Twister’s lift hills are now completed, meaning the construction for both coasters is now complete.
  15. Yesterday
  16. The tie-in movie comes out during the holidays of this year, and the live musical’s running in Brisbane a few months before. Yes, it’s an old IP, but it’s one that’s held the test of time, and is hopefully about to become more relevant again. The same can’t be said for a lot of past (or current, Flash…) themes.
  17. the movie is from 1939. Thought its an attraction for a 100 year anniversary
  18. This is what happens when you get the janitor to design the theming. Maybe MW believe the handrail will stop little Jonny telling us who he loves on the wall.
  19. In case you fall over from shock of how amazing the theming in the tunnel is?
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.