Wazza1

Wonderland RTC3

33 posts in this topic

Is anyone making a Wonderland for RCT3. I spent abou 8 hours laying it out today and it is poo, there is not enough room to make it in Sandbox mode. So I have cramped it into a crappy amount of Space

If I were you I wouldn't build it in Sandbox mode, build it in the scenario editor as it allows you to choose the amount of land you can build on, the sandbox size map is only small compared to the maximum size you can get with the scenario editor. (Which is what I used for Dreamworld and am using for Cedar Point).

Not bad, but the Demon seems sort of out of place. And theres a lot more work to be done on ladnscaping. But hey, good to know that you have the time and the willingness to actually do something like this, I couldn't be bothered.

yeah its a real bastard to create accurate hills n stuff, (thats why the demon looks funny cuz it aint up on the hill) so at the moment i have just layed the park out flat, and have done bugger all landscaping or anything

why dont you use any punctuation its really annoying when you dont use it why dont you read all of the topic before replying because that is also annoying hey wat is ur favorite annoying poll lol i gotta go kthx bai2u

I could read what he said fine. I mean, if he did write "wat is ur favorite annoying poll lol i gotta go kthx bai2u" then I guess there would be a problem. Unfortunately, he didn't. So I think you need to calm down. Anyway, what is the difference between using the scenario editor and using sandbox mode?

The sandbox mode is fine if you are building a relatively small park, but in the scenario editor, you can customise the park boundaries up to about 254 x 254. You can also change some other options there, so I find it useful to use. But the main reason I use it is for the extra space, I never went to wonderland so I am not exactly sure whether it would fit in sandbox or not.

So wazza1, hows the re-creation going?
Its goin ok today.......My computer has been so slow recently so I fiddled around with it and sped it up. I have done some more today actually..Layed out some more of the park..Put a few buildings in, and modified the Terrain so that Demon/Probe and HB Land are all uphill, and Goldrush is downhill..I will chuck some screen shots on here tomrrow. I also have put some trees and stuff around Transylvaina so that it sorta looks finalised so the screenshots look better.

Its goin ok today.......My computer has been so slow recently so I fiddled around with it and sped it up. I have done some more today actually..Layed out some more of the park..Put a few buildings in, and modified the Terrain so that Demon/Probe and HB Land are all uphill, and Goldrush is downhill..I will chuck some screen shots on here tomrrow. I also have put some trees and stuff around Transylvaina so that it sorta looks finalised so the screenshots look better.
And here are some shots..most of the are of Demon/Trans as this is the only area that I have done work on at the moment.

Ok well here is some more..I have done some of HB...at finished of Space Probe, I have put in some of the buildings in HB and the Caro at the moment..

hay dude i live not 2 far from the old wonderland site if u email me what u have done and ill see how acuritt it is dont know how u r going to do the zodiac i got some of the trax here from when i made a rct ver. bach 4-5 years ago rozzy