Is the seaworld express still sitting in the park?

REGIE

I remember seeing the old seaworld train sitting in a old station on a small portion of track. In fact I remember seeing lots of disused track around the park. But that was probably 6 / 7 years ago and I only thought of it last time I visited seaworld and I just wanted to see if anyone knows it’s whereabouts or where you can still see some relics of the seaworld railway around the park. And is that station still standing? If not where was it?

992CFCC5-9ECB-4339-8DD0-DF77DC0C5CB0.jpeg

The steam locomotive in WWF is definitely the old Sea World train. As for where in the park other remnants of the railway can be found, the old tunnel still remains under the seal stadium and some railway track can be seen along the back of house service road behind the battle boats (where the waterslides used to be). 

• Like 2

I remember driving this train back in 2005/6. Would have been just before it closed. Was always a struggle getting it up the hill near corkscrew. If you didn’t get enough speed up it would stall. Also laugh at the people in the water park. They would get changed behind the bushes. Then freak out when they heard the train come along. 😂😂

• Like 2