Wiggles World coming to Dreamworld

Richard

I dunno, it sounds more like a themed stage area then a 'land' as such. I'm not convinced it'll boost attendance in any major way, but one would think it would have (if nothing else) the potential to raise merchandise sales. The other thing is stupid people who will go to Dreamworld expecting to see the Wiggles, and will be disappointed. The various releases out there talk about regular appearances by the Wiggles (every holiday season?) but that’ll leave long stretches without them, and I don’t know how well “interactive displays” will quell the mob of parents.

I know exactly what you mean, but I dont think they could realisticaly do a show with the Human members of the wiggles every day, it would cost too much to pay them and it would stop them from doing shows elsewhere. However with the costumed characters, normal staff could be used and the show could be done every day.

• 2 months later...

I dont think we need wiggles world. We have nick central, and that is a huge kids area with fully licensed characters and a world wide brand name product. Not to mention US parks also have nick areas. A new ride for the teen/adult market would of been better. Or just put another show in the gum tree gully therater, i liked bush magic. and the original australian jamborre. I wouldnt of minded having tomb raider stay permantley.or the mummy---even if it were only to open in the holidays. two childrens areas is too much, not to mention the areas r right next door to each other. thats my take on things, p.s if u wondering why i made a post in the this 2 mth old thread i i just seen an ad fowiggles world on the DW site and it made me think WHY.

• 2 weeks later...