Lethal Weapon area

mattcrombie

im sure somebody has talked about this already, but if you look at the lethal weapon station, behind the individual queue line area on the station platform itself, there are doorways leading out behind the platform. It would not be hard to construct a queue line that ran out that way back towards the superman piazza. the exit could either run the same way through the shop, or they could close the shop, and relocate over to the same side as the entrance to the piazza. it would not be hard to run a pathway under the lift hill - locate it out a few metres past the station, cover it with chain link so falling objects aren't a concern, and put the gift shop there between the lift hill and the new entrance...? It doesnt have to be permanent, because it would be a shame to relocate it all over there when all the chinatown theming and the signage on main street are all in the other direction, but they could construct the new entrance and exit without closing the ride (except maybe the two metre section under the lift hill which wouldn't take long) and then just overnight reroute all the guests heading for the old queue down to superman with signage and barricades, and tear up broadway...

Yeah I was thinking that myself but... were do you exit? lol. I honestly think the ride will be down until they can make a temporary queue thats not to close to construction. What are other peoples thoughts or ideas?
The most logical thing to do would be to build and finish whatever new entry LW needed before starting on any new rides.

• 8 months later...
Hey everyone! I'm new to this all, just want to let you know as you probably already do! But i was thinking, wouldn't it be good if they made a ride themed around charlie and the chocalate factory as it could be a flat ride (^like you said up there) and would be another adition for family rides! and it could go in there somewere beind SE! :) thanks P.s reply with your opinions if you want to
I reckon they should replace the looney tunes river ride with a charlie and the chocolate factorie ride... kinda like the boat in the first movie? <_<

That would be one of the worst decisions they would be making as a park. The looney tunes river ride is a great family ride, which still works, and is not really out of date. The effects need a re-syncing, but apart from that, there isn't really too many problems with it.

post-1866-1183461037.jpg
I'm disagreeing with what people are saying about the river ride. Its great, well, sort of, I think the ride needs to be closed down and have all the animatronics fixed or replaced. Last time I went, they were out of wack, like, the sensors detected the boat but the animatronics took forever to work, could it be hyrolics and that seizing up? Anyway back to the ride, there wouldn't be enough room in that area to even fit a roller coaster station... would there? I think a flat ride would be great, and I personally think Movie World should have a backlot tour like all the universal studios and that, it is a movie park? I would looove to see a massive roller-coaster at movie world, keyword there is... MASSIVE.
Isnt S.E MASSIVE? or are you talkin Kingda ka MASSIVE
The most logical thing to do would be to build and finish whatever new entry LW needed before starting on any new rides.
Why would you want a new entry for L.W?
That would be one of the worst decisions they would be making as a park. The looney tunes river ride is a great family ride, which still works, and is not really out of date. The effects need a re-syncing, but apart from that, there isn't really too many problems with it.
They should atleast replace the animatronics.. with something better... and my opinion is it doesent go fast enough! <_<;)<_<

Isnt S.E MASSIVE? or are you talkin Kingda ka MASSIVE
Compared to many coasters out there, not really (Not that I see that as a bad thing as bigger coasters arent always better) . While some Kingda Ka sized is taking it a bit far, people like the idea that MW should build a hyper coaster.
Why would you want a new entry for L.W?
How about you read what has been said before asking stupid questions.

I reckon they should replace the looney tunes river ride with a charlie and the chocolate factorie ride... kinda like the boat in the first movie? <_<
I know your new here so here's a heads up. That debate has been done and dusted. The movie was made ages a go. And as far as I'm concerned the horse has bolted. Edited by dreamworld_rulz

They should atleast replace the animatronics.. with something better... and my opinion is it doesent go fast enough! <_<;)<_<
Doesn't go fast enough.... now let me see if i've got this right... 1) they make it faster. 2) small children don't want to go on it 3) families have less and less that their small children can enjoy during a day at movie world 4) families don't come to movie world - they go to dreamworld instead 5) movie world loses quite a lot of their revenue - yes, asian tourists make a high percentage - but its the families with kids that buy food, drink, merchandise, photos..... not to mention that the families would be more likely to visit more than one park - and those who leave to go to Dreamworld wouldn't be coming back for wet n wild now would they? 6) movie world closes down, and Sea World and Wet N Wild - without movie world to support them financially go broke as well. AOS closes, Dreamworld has no competition. Now - do you really think we should turn a good family ride into a thrill ride?