Facebook Marketplace items

I saw on facebook this morning that two park items had gone up for sale.

TPSN posted that the old Paradise Country trams (which were originally the Studio Tour trams) were up for sale on Marketplace for $5000.

DGY also posted that the Dreamworld Churro Stand was up for sale for $16,500 by a guy in Loganholme who sells a lot of different demountable buildings.

I can't seem to find the posts again now, but they were definitely there this morning - so if you did grab an image, feel free to pop it below.

50 minutes ago, New display name said:

What would you do with it @STRAWS?

Honestly, I don't know but I would put in my garage It's really an impulse buy. I just wish it was still open I still think it was better than DC Rivals and ST. No ride gives me that adrenaline rush as well. 

What would you do if you had it @New display name?

7 minutes ago, STRAWS said:

I just wish it was still open I still think it was better than DC Rivals and ST. No ride gives me that adrenaline rush as well. 

The ride system itself was a great experience, however much of it was driven by parks and manufacturers to be the record breakers, and the experience itself, while thrilling, lacked a certain something.

Couple that with the fact that it essentially detroyed the landscape of the park, carving it neatly in two, disrupting routes between various parts of the park, and interrupting the 'escape' of a theme park periodically with punctuated launches (not to mention the siren prior to each launch).

It was a great thing to ride, but i'm glad it is gone. As soon as the park can rid itself of the remaining infrastructure, or repurpose it for other attraction uses, the better.