Matrix Exhibit - Closing!

tom

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I find it stupid that people would choose to buy a house right next to a theme park and then complain about the noise. I mean, they should know that theme park = rides = noise! I hate it how so many theme parks are disadvantaged in the fact that whinging neighbors force them to close rides :cough: big dipper :cough: or close the park.

No offence... but you're very hard to please aren't you?
LOL, exactly what I was thinking. Its fair enough to say that you might have found something a bit overrated, disappointing etc, but it sort of bugs me when people say they find rides "boring". I mean its not exactly like we are talking about a kids aeroplane ride or something. I think the worst example of this is those people who say rides like Sliver Bullet are "boring", sure it might not be that forceful, but your on a roller coaster for goodness sake, how could you possibly get bored during the ride?It also doesn't bode to well with me when people have just canned something completely and say it "sucks", give some bloody reasons for your opinions! I guess its just a mark of the "can't sit still for 5 minutes" generation.
Well any major outdoor coaster couldn't happen......Because there are houses behind the park and that's why all major rides are at the front of the park.
Then how on earth did they build Balder at Liseberg? A wooden coaster seems like the accepted ride for that end of the park, so if noise walls/tunnels and polyurethane running wheels were employed then a coaster is entirely feasible. Edited by Gazza

Perhaps it would be a good time to look at an aerial photo to see what space is available?
A aerial photo won't show what land they own, and what they don't own. If the 'moed' land is what they own, then there's not much room for a coaster. Edited by ash.1111

I think they should personally be expanding into the car park. Maybe expand Looney Tunes a bit more and then move onto more thrill rides. I think this is a much better option for the park as it is away from houses and there is plenty of room there. Maybe we could even see a monorail link between WnW and MW in the near future.

I think they should personally be expanding into the car park. Maybe expand Looney Tunes a bit more and then move onto more thrill rides. I think this is a much better option for the park as it is away from houses and there is plenty of room there. Maybe we could even see a monorail link between WnW and MW in the near future.
I agree, don't know about the wet'n'wild thing though, because the parks aren't half day parks there full day parks!!! Looney Tuens I think defiently needs to be expanded, more rides, mabye even another kids coaster? I don't know. But for more thrill rides, the area from the car park on your left back to Leathel Weapon is free, there is some swamp land, maybe this could become a lake and you could put rides around it, (like Islands of Aventure) its defiently big enough! What do you think? Edited by Original

Went to Movie World today, Nothing seems to be happening. As for the future of Movie World... I think they should expland more into the studio/WNW side of Movie World. I think they should just spend that money and bulid a street down through the studios. That would open up alot of space for some big roller coasters. As for Loony Tunes villiage, I think they should have a small "drop tower" or something like that. Also, maybe re-vamp the river ride.

to be honest i don't see or expect a new rollercoaster at movieworld for a long while as they probably better off investing a litttle more money in flatrides and maybe family indoor heavily themed ride perhaps an indoor train that tells a story. a large scale rollercoaster i must admit would be a very tight squeeze and probably would be better located south of the park.

• 1 month later...
to be honest i don't see or expect a new rollercoaster at movieworld for a long while as they probably better off investing a litttle more money in flatrides and maybe family indoor heavily themed ride perhaps an indoor train that tells a story. a large scale rollercoaster i must admit would be a very tight squeeze and probably would be better located south of the park.
I expect another walk through in place of the matrix exhibit.... something like the.... A mini Hogwarts.