d4le_robthomas

Parkz member day at Movie World.

25 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, hope this thread is in the right topic. Just putting feelers out to see if a group of us from the forums is keen for a day at Movie World once GL is up and running. I have a few free days a week otherwise a Saturday might be the best option as most people on here seem to have weekday jobs/study. Post if you're in anyways, Dale.

Great, so let's throw around some dates and see when everyone's available. Here's some proposed dates that suit me: --> Sat 9th June --> Sat 23rd June (school hols so would be busy) --> Mon 25th June (school hols also) --> Mon 16th July I'm happy to go in the holidays as the park has a much better atmosphere when it's full and am happy to patiently wait in line as long as there's people to chat to. See if any of these dates are a viable option, or suggest your own, I'm flexible with days. Dale.

And look, in total honesty, there's some really great blokes here who are always keen for a few hours on some rides, a chat and a laugh and a beer or two after. However most of us are outnumbered by the crazys 5 to 1, hence my comment on my "interests" under my picture. And by crazy, I mean, the sort of people who make standing in a queue very awkward.

Nope sadly enthusiasts often are a strange breed of their own. For some the need to sand and discuss and compare technical ride statistics whilst in line simply can't be surpressed and that can be hard to take. Alternatively a good fun day out, some laughs and a couple beverages is quite enjoyable IMO.

Alternatively a good fun day out, some laughs and a couple beverages is quite enjoyable IMO.

This was what I had in mind (not the discussing of ride stats bit).. Do you reckon we can pull it off?

This is Spencer's secretary, he will be there to answer all of your Batman questions for $13.98. Also, don't make eye contact.