seaworld this weekend

lolman123

Keep an eye out as Sea World will be getting new attractions and a revamp on a show that is in the planning stages. A new survey will be out in regarding to Sea World soon.

Source?

If this is true then I am expecting the new attractions to be added to the reclaimed land (Maybe more sea creatures and a ride). And maybe the show will be fish detectives.

Edited by themagician

Sea creature attractions at SeaWorld? Surely not...

I know right. But seriously, I was thinking maybe creatures of the deep would be something good to have. I don't know what else they could have at the park (apart from whales, but I think thats wrong and SW do not support whales in captivity anyway).

I know that both the Imagine Dolphin Show and the Fish Detectives shows are both in the process of being updated/changed, but it is a relatively long process as the have to retrain the animals (mainly the seals, as the dolphins just require a rearrangement of the skills they already possess).

If it's an employee, I wouldn't expect them to admit that - jeopardise their job.

I've received very good info in the past from several sources inside the park, and shared them where I can - but I'm always very careful to ensure I don't reveal anything identifying. Majority of the time, I can't say anything at all.

Yes it would be great to know the sources, to verify legitimacy - and this always happens when a new source pops up.

Here's an idea -

first time - doubt, but be open minded

second time - if they were right the first time, give them the benefit of the doubt

third time - if they were right the first and second time - consider them a reliable source.

That's generally how I look at it. Of course - some you can skip first and second because of who they are. there are some members on here that you just know have the right info. THen again - they could throw out a red herring just to have some fun... ;)

If you're going to be posting stuff that you could potentially get in trouble for due to NDAs, then you shouldn't be posting them under something that can be traced back to you easily.

E.g. if I was an employee I would have a completely different profile that would require admins to search for my IP, then the park management would have to match to something,even then can't proceed I it not someone else.

I see your point, but in my opinion there's a difference between name is Fred and i work for wvtp (as someone other than selling small round cream balls)

And

My name is Fred Smith and I work as a ride op for wet n wild.

Edited for punctuation due to my phone not liking the mobile site

Edited by reanimated35

• 2 weeks later...