Dreamworld Trip Report 20/08/2014*

westical

*Facebook account not required

Headed to Dreamworld today after a one year annual pass hiatus. They got me back with the Wipeout refurb. Speaking of which, let's start with a non-shaky cam video of a ride cycle -

And here's a shot of what it looks like broken down -

15d97xg.jpg

Next up is a few shots of Tail Spin, hopefully someone knows what we're looking at here -

2zh4jmd.jpg

35au7t2.jpg

2h2jnua.jpg

11qijpw.jpg

I've always been impressed with the Dreamworks area, but having seen Pandamonium in person for the first time, it's way too Spin & Spewy for me. Had to be reset by a technician for some reason when I first arrived, was just rotating slowly. Some cleaning in the area wouldn't go astray though -

10y15dw.jpg

2brxib.jpg

Here's the Motocoaster broken down -

2w7mx3s.jpg

Some WWW shots for those who care -

nbvuz9.jpg

20p4iuh.jpg

I must have missed the Starbucks store on the map.

2vd5vrb.jpg

And finally, The Claw getting some TLC -

nn7hxc.jpg

vcxj5g.jpg

It's a shame they are not fully maintaing the Dreamworks figures, you can see bird poo on Tigress' head, spiders living on her and rubbish on the shelf behind the Duck (Po's "dad"). A quick wipe over once a week or so couldn't be too much effort surely.

Edited by rac2703

It's a shame they are not fully maintaing the Dreamworks figures, you can see bird poo on Tigress' head, spiders living on her and rubbish on the shelf behind the Duck (Po's "dad"). A quick wipe over once a week or so couldn't be too much effort surely.

*Goose.

Po's adoptive father is a goose.

• 4 weeks later...